Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
    I would not have played him after the news broke about Murray starting. Funny, I never would have bet the Hill would have given me more points at the end than most of my team. He helped me here, but hurt me in another League. I gave up Charles to get Jeffery and Gio Bernard. Gio has been on my bench for the last 3 weeks.

2014 Chumpinonship weiner

Nice win after a 0-4 start. You should also get an award for the best pick ups during the year.

Comment

• A lot of luck, I think with the playoff rounds I went 12 in a row. I did get some good pick ups, but I also dropped some players I should have held on to.

Last night I called Tyler to give him Congrats. At that moment when I was about to dial, Beckham caught that 80 yard pass. I called to say he still had me. Then Beckham had a top of catchs. We both tried to congratulate each other and hang up. Last year he called to congratulate me next thing Bowman intercepects goes 90 yeards for a score with 10 seceonds left and beats me by a half a point. It has been a tough year. But I got my revenge here and in Yahoo against him.
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Congrats Frank! You really ended up with a good and consistent team. I know you whupped up on my team at playoffs time.
        Mike H
        Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

• Congratulation Frank.... how many times have you won?

Comment

• I don't think everyone has paid yet for this year. This is who I have as being paid
            Frank
            Sal
            Jimmy
            Mike D
            Walt
            Doug
            Al

I am not sure if Tyler, Lawren, or Mike H. have paid. I didn't see any records in my PP account but I might have missed something. My paypal account info in on the CBS FFL site.
            If I made a mistake let me know and I will check my Paypal account again. The cost is $15.00 for the league fee and $25.00 for the pool.

Comment

• Mike,

I need to pay. Do I send it to your email in TSMS FFL?
              Mike H

Comment

• Thirsty,

I just sent $40 to your Paypal account.
                Mike H

Comment

• Thanks Mike

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0568.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	923311

Click on picture to enlarge the picture.

Frank's Trophy?

Comment

• Originally posted by tennisWalt View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]935[/ATTACH]

Click on picture to enlarge the picture.

Frank's Trophy?
                      Have you ever watched the league? First off, if you are a FF buff you have to see it. They are up to season 7 now {on Netflix as well}, last season JJ Watts was on a few times, as are many others, including AP, Jay Cutler, Deshean Jackson, AJ Green...... The things they do to each other for a win is hysterical. They have a trophy called the Shiva. It has a picture of one of the guys Ex girlfriends on it. It took 3 seasons for her to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                        Have you ever watched the league? First off, if you are a FF buff you have to see it. They are up to season 7 now {on Netflix as well}, last season JJ Watts was on a few times, as are many others, including AP, Jay Cutler, Deshean Jackson, AJ Green...... The things they do to each other for a win is hysterical. They have a trophy called the Shiva. It has a picture of one of the guys Ex girlfriends on it. It took 3 seasons for her to find out.
                        just looked and It is also on Amazon free for Prime members

Comment

Working...
                        X