Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football 2014

It was time to renew the league for this year so I paid the fee of $150.00. If you are going to be in a pool this year the it will be $35.00 if you don't want to be in the pool it will be $15.00. My PayPal address is on the CBS website.

Walt, thanks again for taking over as the commissioner.

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
    It was time to renew the league for this year so I paid the fee of $150.00. If you are going to be in a pool this year the it will be $35.00 if you don't want to be in the pool it will be $15.00. My PayPal address is on the CBS website.

Walt, thanks again for taking over as the commissioner.
    Where is my Trophy from last year, I thought it was $40 that is what we paid last year. BTW I have a few people that want in so Maybe if that Tyler guy that stole that championship trophy by a half a point would rather eat something better than 3 peas in a plate.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Frank I don't understand what you mean by trophy. Did I miss something?

Comment

Frank I don't understand what you mean by trophy. Did I miss something?

it should have been 1st place but i lost by a half point in the last min. I get a 2nd place on my profile on cbs

Comment

Hi Mike,

I sent you $35 today.

Please send Mike the Entry Fee ASAP and let me know by private message or email that you did. Also let me know if you want to be in the pool. And also if you want to pay more into the pool and have more pay outs. Like high score for the week, month, or year. You need to pay him before you have a team in the FF league.

Walt

Comment

I see Big Frank is already trying to get me out of the league so he actually has a chance at winning...

Comment

Originally posted by HawksBeerFan View Post
              I see Big Frank is already trying to get me out of the league so he actually has a chance at winning...
              What kind of sauce would you like with your peas

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                What kind of sauce would you like with your peas
                http://files.coloribus.com/files/ads...-600-89005.jpg

Comment

Got it...thanks

Comment

Walt, any changes for this year or drafts dates?

Comment

Walt, any changes for this year or drafts dates?
                      Hi Mike,

Please call me about this years FF league.

FF Owners:

I need a final count for this years FF league. Please let me know ASAP.

Any problems with the format of our league? Any changes needed?

Draft: What days and time (give time zone) is best for you. I would like the Draft held after the 3rd pre-season game.

Comment

Originally posted by tennisWalt View Post
                        Hi Mike,

Please call me about this years FF league.

FF Owners:

I need a final count for this years FF league. Please let me know ASAP.

Any problems with the format of our league? Any changes needed?

Draft: What days and time (give time zone) is best for you. I would like the Draft held after the 3rd pre-season game. As you know we are on EST time slot but Tyler is currently in Texas
                        Me, My son, Jimmy and Tyler are in and if you need more I have some of Sals friends that want in

Comment

I'm for sure in, beating BF is always a joy

Comment

I'm in. Still need to send in my league fees.
                            I'm in San Diego so for weekdays it needs to be after 5pm or 8 Eastern.
                            Are you my friend Danny? How about a Fresca?

Comment

Please reply with quote: use your team name and your first name.

Draft dates possible: start time for all will be at 8:00 pm Eastern time zone.

Aug 25

Aug 26

Aug 27

All three days are find with me. Sack Pack.....Walt

Please send entry fee to Mike ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X