• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes.
    No snow here.
    Just rain and sunshine. 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still mostly white on the ground here with some ice. More snow coming overnight tho only 2-4 inches predicted. It's supposed to warm up after a bit more evening snow Wednesday changing to rain early Thursday AM.

Comment

I use to love the snow. Now days I only like it in the mountains. The one thing I'm looking forward to is the melt. It should make for some fun times in the jeeps.

s.

Comment

4 more inches this morning, not too much left to shovel and I may put it off until tomorrow. I don't have to go anywhere until Wednesday morning and more snow/rain due on Wednesday afternoon.

Comment

Today we broke a record. We have the most snow for the month of February. We are over 32 inches with our 8 inches of snow today. Still 8 days left with more storms in the forecast.
            On a side note, for the first time (in my many years of driving) I now own snow tires. Got them on last week, big difference in driving in home today in this mess.

damn doublepost

Today we broke a record. We have the most snow for the month of February. We are over 32 inches with our 8 inches of snow today. Still 8 days left with more storms in the forecast.
            On a side note, for the first time (in my many years of driving) I now own snow tires. Got them on last week, big difference in driving in home today in this mess.
            Don

Comment

Originally posted by vintner View Post

Geez, that is alot of snow. I'm complaining about half of what your dealing with.

damn doublepost[/COLOR]

Comment

More snow and ice Wednesday night, but not much. Got all the shoveling done early and a temperature in the sunny 40s began a meltdown that lasted until late last night when it hit freezing again. Another nice day expected today but not as warm as yesterday. Anything not shoveled or plowed is white. Snow changing to rain late saturday into sunday. It's gonna be a mess with about an inch of rain predicted.

Comment

We were invited to spend some time in Scottsdale last week. We would have likely drove. It snowed in Scottsdale so I'm glad we didn't go. Everywhere seems cold. Global warming ?

when are you going to fix this damn doublepost

Comment

Made a settings change this morning - have no idea if it will work or if it will cause more problems. Still snow on the ground here with freezing temperatures and high winds.

TRy a post, Bill.

Comment

We have a record snow month for Feburary with more snow to come. I think we now have the 6th most snow in a month since 1884 (or somewhere in that decade). We won't go much higher, but between the record or near record cold and the heavy snowfall, this has been a tough year.
                      Yesterday we had blizzard conditions in some parts of the state, lot of wind at my home. We came home to a drift in the driveway higher than the snow blower auger opening. It was hard packed snow.

We still have those damn doublepost
                      Don

Comment

Still playing with settings - will continue until there's a trainwreck or a fix..

Comment

Testing to see what has changed.

still doubleposting

Testing to see what has changed.

Comment

I'm done for today - 2 hours + power outage(high winds) plus another 45 minutes internet outage.

Comment

Started snowing yesterday. Again. Its going to snow tonight. I was going to try to remove some snow from the driveways but decided to try tomorrow.

still doubleposting

Started snowing yesterday. Again. Its going to snow tonight. I was going to try to remove some snow from the driveways but decided to try tomorrow.

Comment

Have you had to remove snow from the roof yet? Roof vents are all covered up, no airflow so the icicles are forming.
                                Not willing to get too much weight on the roof and less snow means less chance of ice damns.

still doubleposting
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X