No announcement yet.

site not loading on Android smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, very sorry to hear that. Hope things are better soon.

Comment

For the last two days this site won't load on my android tablet.

Comment

Glad I searched the site first and found this. I have a new Samsung Galaxy android tablet and I am having the same issue. Other sites like TUG and RCI work fine. If anyone has a tip on how to get this forum to work, let me know.

Comment

I have a Samsung Note II and an HP touch pad loads great on both. I also have my wife's Kindle fire that I can try. I know there is a mobile switch on the bottom left hand corner of the site, try changing it from default to mobile
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I got it to work; maybe this will help others.
            If I just go to www.timeshareforums.com - which is what comes up from a Google search, I get a blank screen - nothing. However, if I add /forums it works. Now that I have done that, my android will remember the site and I should be fine.

Comment

Thanks for that. I remembered that my Android phone has the option to view a page as Desktop View ( with Dolphin browser) which works fine. If I view on the Android Platform, it doesn't work.
              Syd

Comment

Working...
              X