site not loading on Android smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site not loading on Android smart phone

Since the upgrade after the lack hack, www.timeshareforums.com does not load on my Droid. No error message - just a blank page.
    “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Yes, I've had that too. Kept meaning to mention it and kept forgetting. Thanks!

Comment

Same problem since the change.

Comment

The prompt window shows that the " Tap a Talk app" needs to installed to use 4ms on my ipad.

Bill

Comment

I sent Ken an email to look into this
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

It loads just fine on my Kindle Fire which is Android. It is probably due to the browser rather than the OS.
            John

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
              It loads just fine on my Kindle Fire which is Android. It is probably due to the browser rather than the OS.
              Tried Opera (my preferred Android browser), the original built in browser & Firefox - all present just a blank screen when accessing this site on the phone. They all worked before the change.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning this - same thing on Safari on an iphone (although ForumRunner on the iphone works great, and that's what I use most always).
                Scott

Comment

My Kindle Fire uses the "Silk" browser which works just fine for Timeshare Forums.
                  John

Comment

Yep. It took me quite a while to figure out that the site was not down. If I change to desktop view, it works fine.

Originally posted by T. R. Oglodyte View Post
                    Since the upgrade after the lack hack, www.timeshareforums.com does not load on my Droid. No error message - just a blank page.
                    Syd

Comment

Still doesn't work on Adroid

Originally posted by Sydney View Post
                      Yep. It took me quite a while to figure out that the site was not down. If I change to desktop view, it works fine.
                      I recently have been using my Touchpad (WebOS) and my Android phone while my main computer is repaired. The site works fine on the pc & the Touchpad but regardless of which of three browsers I try the Android gets a blank, white screen. Something is seriously screwed up.

Comment

Sent Ken another note to look into this

Comment

It is nearly a month later and the issue with the site and Android not displaying remains unchanged. Only get blank white screen.

Comment

Originally posted by timeos2 View Post
                            It is nearly a month later and the issue with the site and Android not displaying remains unchanged. Only get blank white screen.
                            Ken is having issues that I can not say. When he has time he will fix things he just has an awful lot of troubles that he is dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                              Ken is having issues that I can not say. When he has time he will fix things he just has an awful lot of troubles that he is dealing with.
                              Sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for him soon. Please send him my best wishes, Frank.

Comment

Working...
                              X