This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
    My friend who lives in Rotunda works for Jason Painter Real Estate, in rentals.
    I stumbled onto this old post, but I am now on his email list, for MLS listings up there.
    - - - - -
    Also, I golfed with Captain Jeff (and his wife), who runs a charter in the Lemon Bay/Stump Pass area. Dolphin cruises, real estate cruises, etc. Let me know if you need a contact.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
      Englewood? What's in Englewood? Nobody from Florida vacations in Englewood.

The dolphins aren't there because they went south for the winter.

What island was this? North Captiva? I thought that was the only island that you had to take a ferry to get to.

These people don't own the beach. God does. Go walk on their signs.
      I live on the Atlantic side. Satellite Beach. I'll take the east coast over the west coast any time of year. I like the excitement of the Atlantic. We have the best surfing beaches in Florida with world class surfers here all year long.

Over here you can go to our beaches any day of the week, any time of the year and not have to trip over people.

The only time it really gets crowded is when everyone shows up for a Shuttle launch...and when folks from Orlando come over for a weekend day.

The west coast is fine for a visit in the winter, but not EVER for the summer unless you don't mind noseeums.

Sorry, if I stepped on anyone's toes here. But being a native Floridian from the east coast...that's what it's all about in Florida for so many of us.

BTW, the Beach List does show Indialantic which is a couple miles south of Satellite and it's a nice beach too, but gets pretty crowded at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia632
        Over here you can go to our beaches any day of the week, any time of the year and not have to trip over people.
        "No one goes there (Gulf beaches) any more because it's too crowded."

Yogi Berra

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
        X