This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigfrank
    I will look into raising it if it can be done.
    I have raised the limit, See if that helps.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

a...WAY list

We just posted the a...WAY list in the Timeshare Forums.

Thank you!
      Steve
      Platinum Interchange
      1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Well, thanks again to this forum I may have found another choice from RCI.

Sandra, just went to the Platinum website and posted an exchange request, but have a question or 2...maybe 3.

Size unit, I will take any, so what should I have put down?

Dates, how should the dates be listed? In this case, I have a wedding to attend in Cozumel on June 13 of 2009. I could take a week on either side. (knowing I might have to spring for a night at a hotel if they don't exactly line up). How should I have listed the dates?

We own at the Morritt's Tortuga in Grand Cayman. I assume you accept that?

Are trades size for size with an upgrade charge?

I noticed some all inclusive s in Mexico, how does that work? How do I find out what I assume would be an extra charge?

Thanks
        Virginia

Comment

exchange request

Hello Virginia,

Please let us know the unit size that accommodates your needs and we'll let you know if it is available.

You can fill it out as 6/12/09 with a note that you must be there on 6/13/09 for a wedding and we will see what we can do to accommodate your request.

We absolutely accept Morritt's Tortuga in Grand Cayman, that is a beautiful resort.

Are trades size for size with an upgrade charge?
          Yes. You can always upgrade to a larger unit for $97.00 each time you upgrade. For example, from a 1BD to a 2BD there is one upgrade fee and from a 1BD to a 3BD there are two upgrade fees, etc.

I noticed some all inclusive s in Mexico, how does that work? How do I find out what I assume would be an extra charge?
          The all-inclusive fees are depending by resort and season; please call me for more details.

Thank you!
          Steve
          Platinum Interchange
          1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Working...
          X