X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Timeshare Forum Members!

Hello Timeshare Forum members.
    At Platinum Interchange, we are looking forward to continuing the relationship with TimeshareForums.
    My name is Sandra and I will be responding to your postings. I have been a team member with Platinum Interchange for 10 years and I am looking forward to spending 10 more years with the Platinum Interchange family. I look forward to working with all of you and shall you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    When contacting us, don't forget to ask for our a...WAY List (updated daily, current list of inventory). This is a List of all currently available inventories which you may view at your leisure and select the vacation exchange week that best meets your family vacation needs (plus get some ideas on rental destinations). Note: We will email you a complimentary copy of the a...WAY List whenever you request it!
    The resort Directory is available for only $12.00. We also have a new redesigned website.
    Platinum Interchange specializes in customer service and LOW fees by always putting the needs of the individual timeshare owner first; and over the past 29 plus years, has blossomed into a full-service Exchange and Rental Company. Platinum Interchange has not charged Membership Fees or Annual Dues for the past 29 plus years. Further, we have consistently ranked amongst the other exchange companies as having one of the lowest exchange fees (domestic and international) in the vacation ownership/timeshare industry. We thank you for your continued business.

If you have any questions, please call me at 1-800-854-2324 ext. 102 www.platinuminterchange.com

Thank you!
    Sandra
    Steve
    Platinum Interchange
    1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Hi Sandra....It's nice to hear from you, and to know that you will continue working with TS4M's. Looking forward to visiting your new website.
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Sandra you can list your way list in the forum below.
      http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...opportunities/
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Hi Sandra - looking forward to your ongoing participation here.

Is there a particular area of the country/WORLD that Platinum specializes in?

Any area where you have a STRONG presence?
        TIA
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Good Evening Sandra!

I always look for the A-way list updates to post on our exchange opportunity boards. It shows our members what is normally available from Platinum and they are very nice things indeed.

You imply that A-way is updated daily but I usually find it is more like every 10 days and never on a set schedule. It would really help if I coud get an alert to update our members when the new list is published .
          Lawren
          ------------------------
          There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
          - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Thank you for the nice welcome

Thank you Angela, Pat and Big Frank for your nice welcome.

Platinum Interchange has a strong presence in many areas, but to mention a few, we have the United States, Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Europe and Asia. I can email you the a...WAY list for you to see all the areas available in these countries.

Thank you!
            Steve
            Platinum Interchange
            1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

a...WAY list updated everyday

Hello Lawren,

The a...WAY list is updated everyday Monday through Friday, the inventory some days changes a little and there are days when we get our block space and that is when the list changes a lot. I can send you the a...WAY list every single day and you will notice the changes from day to day. We are very proud of this list and how easy it makes it for our customers to use; that it is why we make it a priority to update it everyday.
              Steve
              Platinum Interchange
              1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum Interchange View Post
                Hello Lawren,

The a...WAY list is updated everyday Monday through Friday, the inventory some days changes a little and there are days when we get our block space and that is when the list changes a lot. I can send you the a...WAY list every single day and you will notice the changes from day to day. We are very proud of this list and how easy it makes it for our customers to use; that it is why we make it a priority to update it everyday.
                Sandra not sure if you noticed but your a way list did not post in the other forum.

Comment

Hi Sandra, Welcome! I will have to check out your company as I have never utilized, might be something I might be interested in....thanks
                  Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

Thanks for responding on TS4MS

Originally posted by Platinum Interchange
                    Hello Timeshare Forum members.

My name is Sandra and I will be responding to your postings.
                    If you have any questions, please call me at 1-800-854-2324 ext. 102 www.platinuminterchange.com

Thank you!
                    Sandra
                    Hello Sandra,

I am very happy to see your post. I mentioned how helpful TS4MS was to a PI rep when I obtained an exchange yesterday.

Jockey Club which is managed by your parent company, Tricom Management, Inc. : Welcome! told me about PI last fall.

1) Shortly after visiting http://platinuminterchange.com we deposited 6 weeks that TriComm doesn't manage and 1 week for Jockey Club which you do manage. If I understand correctly resorts PI manages are handled separately. Can you clarify this and whether it makes a difference in our exchanges.

2) JC and Polo Towers differ from most of our non-point weeks in that we can use our weeks as 7 individual nights. Do I understand correctly we can only deposit a full 7 night week but then we can redeem for nights at some of the resorts TriCom manages? If we can deposit individual nights, please let me know.

3) I saw a PI Exchange listing on TS4MS Sunday which I had overlooked in the Away list and wasn't on your website. I was able to obtain it Monday morning. I have generally worked with the same rep since the beginning. I asked her how we can be notified about properties we are looking for. She has sent broadcast emails in the past of exchanges she thought were particularly special. I asked if PI is sending those type of broadcast emails to everyone. If I understood her correctly, she was sending them to her 'customer list.'

I am trying to avoid specific account details as I understand this forum is more generalized. But as an example, I am still debating whether to use the return portion of RT air tickets for SFO-Dublin by next May when they will expire. If I can manage to line up 6 to 8 weeks of exchanges in a reasonable sequence such as Ireland, Scotland, England, Europe it will make sense.

Does PI have a way to track our wish list region/countries/resorts when a deposit comes in and send an email notification? While I appreciate that the representative I have been working with can notify me, I am not sure if she is aware of all the exchanges her coworkers take daily. I am assuming the highest demand resorts you receive are often redeemed within a few days or less and do not necessarily end up on the Away List or on your website.

4) Most of the reservations I deposited could have had the dates changed if I made the change. I see some great resorts on your list but the week doesn't work with my schedule. When I was in Ireland in April I would have loved to exchange for the resort you had listed for August. Do you know if it is worthwhile for us to check with resorts as to their availability and change the week to an earlier time? I can understand your paperwork would state that the week we receive is for the date on the Away List. Or is it just too complicated to try to do this?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Best regards,
                    Georgeann Malowney Knoles
                    My Website Link Oked by BF

Comment

Hello!

Thank you for your questions.

1) Platinum Interchange handles all resorts the same way. The deposit process is different on the non-Tricom resorts because we are not on-line with those properties.

2) Platinum Interchange can only take full week deposits from non-Tricom resorts. We do offer the option to book partial exchanges at the Tricom properties only, some restrictions apply. You can call me to find out all the details.

3) If you are on a wait list with one of our Vacation Counselors, they will contact you as soon as there is a match on your request. They work on their request list everyday, so nobody is overlooked.

4) All exchanges are non-refundable and non-changeable, please contact us with your request and we will check for availability and we will give you the option to pay a new exchange fee if we can accommodate you.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!!
                      Steve
                      Platinum Interchange
                      1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum Interchange View Post
                        Hello Lawren,

Sandra,

Does someone go in and change the date on the first page of the PDF file? Because that is what I have been using to judge if there is any new availability.
                        It has never changed daily. More like weekly-ish and never on a set day of the week.

I do try to spot the refresh and then peruse and pull specific weeks to post individually for our membership.

If there are daily changes and you could send me ONLY the changes that would be very helpful and make my job much easier here.
                        Lawren
                        ------------------------
                        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

a...WAY list updated everyday!

The a…WAY list is updated daily. The process takes from 1 ½ to 2 hrs to update. There is no possible way for us to track how many weeks were banked in one day, that is why we update the a…WAY list every single day.
                          My file is too big for me to post right now…we are working on getting a smaller file.
                          I can email the a…WAY list to you everyday, so you can post it.
                          What is your email address?

Thank you!
                          Steve
                          Platinum Interchange
                          1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum Interchange
                            The a…WAY list is updated daily. The process takes from 1 ½ to 2 hrs to update. There is no possible way for us to track how many weeks were banked in one day, that is why we update the a…WAY list every single day.
                            My file is too big for me to post right now…we are working on getting a smaller file.
                            I can email the a…WAY list to you everyday, so you can post it.
                            What is your email address?

Thank you!
                            Sandra then why is the date not changed on the PDF file each day?

If it is updated every day, I can just use the link I have to it. After a while I will be able to recognize what is new. That is what I do each morning with RCI and each afternoon with TPI now.

If you would like, feel free to e-mail it to me. Just click on my name and my profile will come up with an option to do so.

Yes the limitations for attachments for PDF is very small here. I have issues with that myself sometimes.
                            Lawren
                            ------------------------
                            - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2
                              Yes the limitations for attachments for PDF is very small here. I have issues with that myself sometimes.
                              I will look into raising it if it can be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X