X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djyamyam View Post
    QB, I don't have Vista. I still have XP
    We will have to work on it when there is not a chat session... sorry, but finding out you have a problem during a chat is a little too late for me to do much about it

Comment

Originally posted by Kola View Post
      Can I ask these questions:

Do you have special arrangements with some resort/hotel chains with properties in Europe whereby you access to their European inventory or do you rely only on individual deposits by T/S owners ?
      If your answer is yes, please give several examples where such European resorts/hotels are located.
      Can you name when it is easiest to get this accomodation ?

Kola
      Answer

Okay - we have individual offices in Europe (UK), New Zealand, Australia, Asia and South Africa. We all pretty much rely on member deposits. One big family of members we depend on....
      9:07 PM [infousadae] European inventory like all, is really deposit and season dependant. We have a sharp team of managers and show worldwide inventory on the one site Dial An Exchange Timeshare + Vacation Ownership & Points Clubs Exchange Service
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Sorry! I haven't had a problem before getting in.

No worries. I'll just read the notes after the chat.

Comment

Originally posted by djyamyam

If you never had trouble before try closing ewverything and shuting down then log in and try agsin. If that does not work update your java at java.com: Hot Games, Cool Apps

Comment

Originally posted by djyamyam

I am still looking at the chat software providers technical info...

What version of Java do you have in your browser?

You might like the complaint this webmaster posted:

20% of my users don't CHAT because of JAVA ! - AddonInteractive Company Forums

I am fond of this one:

Bring back the old version! - AddonInteractive Company Forums

NOTE: In that thread they say " If your users are using a Microsoft virtual machine (MVM) (as I would assume is the case if you're having issues with Java released) then I would strongly advise them to discontinue it's use. The MVM is no longer supported, updated, and is often sited as a serious security risk." if that helps at all?

Comment

I really doubt this will work better, but see if you can log in at the following link:

TimeshareForums

Comment

Chat is done in two Minutes. If you have a question post it now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank
                  Chat is done in two Minutes. If you have a question post it now.
                  Chat is done.

Comment

OK, I have read the answers to my questions. Thanks.

Kola

Comment

A complete log of the chat session as well as the Q&As are posted in the library:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...t-8-30est.html

If anyone would like to take a stab at cleaning up the file, please have at it as this is a direct export from the chat server and it has a lot of extanious text that could be cleaned up...

Thanks and Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Quarterbore View Post
                        I am still looking at the chat software providers technical info...

What version of Java do you have in your browser?
                        I redownloaded version 6, update 1 and now I can get in the chat room.

Don't really understand why it works now but it does.

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                        X