This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAE Chat, Join us on June 21, 2007 @ 8:30 p.m. Eastern

The next live, real-time chat on Timeshare Forums will be held on Thursday June 21, 2007 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.

The topic will be Dial An Exchange Company (DAE). This will be a great opportunity for timeshare owners to share and ask questions in a focused conversation in real time.

Our special guest for the evening chat will be Fermin Cruz, DAE Vice President of North American Operations who monitors and responds to questions on TS4MS’ Ask Dial An Exchange forum.

We're hoping to prepare in advance a set of questions to quickly get the ball rolling with the chat. Please post your questions here in this thread and they will gathered and forwarded to Fermin for pre-chat prepared answers.

We hope you'll join our guest Fermin Cruz and TS4Ms members for what will surely be an informative and lively conversation. Mark your calendars and please help spread the word...DAE chat on TS4Ms: Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 8:30 PM Eastern.

Mike H
    Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

DAE / new RedWeek "exchange" program

I won't very likely be available to participate in "real time" when this particular chat is scheduled, so I am posting my questions in advance, hopefully clearly enough.....

RedWeek has just recently launched its new "exchange" service. DAE is involved somehow in providing "services" and "inventory" to RedWeek in this new effort. It's the "inventory" part of this new arrangement about which I have questions, as follows:

Clearly, DAE must be providing inventory for this new program, since RedWeek has virtually none of its own to launch this program. So..... is the DAE inventory offered to the RedWeek program just "resort surplus", or is it owner weeks already deposited with DAE, or is it some combination of both? If both, what's the relative proportion of each (resort supplied vs. owner deposits?

Thanks in advance for some clarification on this puzzling (to me, at least) new RedWeek / DAE arrangement, in terms of INVENTORY AVAILABILITY and, as important, the quality thereof.

Comment

Hello Theo,

You may want to check out the thread "New DAE-Redweek Partnership" in "ask Dian An Exchange".

DAE is sharing select inventory with RedWeek and, in turn Redweek is sharing select inventory with DAE. We are not "assigning" the inventory to either one group, we share a live inventory pool well as keeping our own separate deposited inventory stock. Much akin to a "live" trading partner.

In doing this, we are creating a larger, more diverse inventory pool that benefits both of our respective exchange member bases, in that we have a wider reach to a large base of members from whom we can accept inventory deposits, opening up the availability of a larger and more diverse inventory for both groups of members.

This inventory is only used for exchange to timeshare owners. DAE, of course also sells bonus time to members.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Comment

Some questions I have are.

What are membership costs?
        Do you accept all weeks?
        What are your exchange fees?
        Can you bank and trade 2 years out?
        Does trading power go away in the last 60 days meaning all weeks are equal to trade?
        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Chat is Tomorrow night.

Comment

Chat starts in a little over an hour from now. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by mshatty

The next live, real-time chat on Timeshare Forums will be held on Thursday June 21, 2007 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.

The topic will be Dial An Exchange Company (DAE). This will be a great opportunity for timeshare owners to share and ask questions in a focused conversation in real time.

Our special guest for the evening chat will be Fermin Cruz, DAE Vice President of North American Operations who monitors and responds to questions on TS4MS’ Ask Dial An Exchange forum.

We're hoping to prepare in advance a set of questions to quickly get the ball rolling with the chat. Please post your questions here in this thread and they will gathered and forwarded to Fermin for pre-chat prepared answers.

We hope you'll join our guest Fermin Cruz and TS4Ms members for what will surely be an informative and lively conversation. Mark your calendars and please help spread the word...DAE chat on TS4Ms: Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 8:30 PM Eastern.

Bump. Come to the Chat Room!!
              Mike H

Comment

I can't get into the chat room!

Comment

Cindy, bigfrank will try to help you
                  Mike H

Comment

Originally posted by shopgirl
                    I can't get into the chat room!

Close all windows and try again. If you have to update your java. If you are using Vista

Comment

Okay
                      Thanks, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by shopgirl View Post
                        Okay
                        Thanks, guys!

We are holding off starting untill you get in. We will wait 5 more min

Comment

So, where is the chat ?

Kola

Comment

Originally posted by Kola View Post
                            So, where is the chat ?

Kola
                            http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/chat.php

Comment

Big Frank, go on without me. I cannot get in on either computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X