Where does Disney's revenue come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish I had some new shoes

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I see Disney is looking for more money by raising the rates at the parks again.

JLB - buy a pair and stop wearing your wife's old shoes.

Comment

I dunno

my urge suddenly went away
        RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

The average ESPN subscriber fee is $6.41 per month, and rising. Those seven million customers represent about $80 a year apiece—over half a billion dollars a year ..Now you know From where the Disney's Revenue is coming from

Comment

Question too.

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
              My mom bought a share of stock for each of my daughters were they were little. She wanted them to have a piece of Disneyland. They each get a dividend check each year.
              That's so cool.
              I think I'll do that too.

Comment

Stockbrokers love to buy and sell one share at a time.

Comment

At first, I thought most of the revenue came from the studio entertainment given that they have an international audience.

Comment

Spam and ban
                    bigfrank
                    Administrator
                    Last edited by bigfrank; 12-29-2018, 12:33 AM. Reason: SPAM

Comment

Have 1,000 shares bought years ago. I honestly don't care where the revenue comes from as long as it keeps coming. The past several years Disney has been hanging in there about 4 times what I paid for it. Look forward to the dividend that now comes twice a year. I always encourage everyone to hit the parks and spend lots of money while there. Besides Walt Disney himself whom would have ever thought a mouse would be so welcomed?

- - - Updated - - -

Have 1,000 shares bought years ago. I honestly don't care where the revenue comes from as long as it keeps coming. The past several years Disney has been hanging in there about 4 times what I paid for it. Look forward to the dividend that now comes twice a year. I always encourage everyone to hit the parks and spend lots of money while there. Besides Walt Disney himself whom would have ever thought a mouse would be so welcomed?
                      I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Comment

Working...
                      X