X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE...( by RufusWillard)
    does anyone know how to make an avatar?[/QUOTE]

Obviously you didn't try, so does anyone know how to spot a shill.

Comment

look at the shills post on the first page...he still managed to squeeze in the name of the company without creating the link. Please censor.

I would never pay $300 up front to sell my timeshare....NEVER.

I have sold about a dozen.....mostly on redweek dot com Timeshare Rentals, Timeshare Resales, Timeshare Ratings, and Timeshare Reviews which cost about $16 for a six month listing. Craigslist is free....but then all the scam upfront companies contact you trying to rip you off with the upfront fees.

Originally posted by tonyg
      [QUOTE...( by RufusWillard)
      does anyone know how to make an avatar?

Obviously you didn't try, so does anyone know how to spot a shill.[/QUOTE]
      "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
      -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

Say what

Originally posted by RufusWillard
        I know everyone always thinks whoever posts good testimonials about timeshare resale companies is lying. I don't know how to prove to you all, I'd be happy to, what do you need to see? I have paid other companies in the past to "list" my timeshare, and it's always been a waste of my money, I just wanted to share the good news on
        So he got scammed a couple of times and wasted his money. Yet this company just looked like a winner so he gave them some more of his money. The next time you sell give me a call if you are going to give away more money.

Comment

Last edited by bigfrank; 05-06-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Removed Ad

why not just remove the whole thang? this wastes bandwidth and storage just like posts about someone no one knows jumping off of balconies

Originally posted by RufusWillard
          When I first started looking into selling my timeshare, I got so overwhelmed with people calling me non-stop asking me to pay HIGH (some would say $1,000+!!!) prices to list my timeshare. Even when I called companies they ALL required a huge amount of money upfront.

I did a lot of research, (people from different websites still call me to this day!) and finally listed my timeshare with .com, they required a low fee upfront, and then once it SELLS, they collect the rest.

With them still "hungry" for the rest of the fee once it was SOLD, they were working for ME. (Not just taking my money and running!)

My timeshare with Marriott sold in less than six months, and for close to my asking price.

I would ALSO suggest not over pricing your timeshare, you will never make back what you paid for at the resort, but at least I got about 75% back.

Good luck, try them out!
          I spoke with Joe, and his number is #x
          He really helped from the start to end, I am so pleased!

(I also set up a rental in Maui for this summer!)
          ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
            Last edited by bigfrank; 05-06-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Removed Ad

why not just remove the whole thang? this wastes bandwidth and storage just like posts about someone no one knows jumping off of balconies

This thread was laid to rest 2 years ago but it somehow came back from the dead.
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I agree with getting rid of many of the older postings as someone will read them and without seeing the date start it up again.

I thought this name sounded like someone I read before. This was same name that showed up on Redweek two years ago in May with what sounded like a scam. Few days later some women {In name only probably} gave same information on a new post bragging about same company selling the same unit and when called out they both just disappeared into the timeshare scammers hideout.

PHILL12

Comment

Working...
              X