No announcement yet.

Best fast food burger chains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is at least another claimant also. There's also a claim that someone in CT flew before the Wright brothers.

Comment

Another person here who has never heard of Cookout....will be on the Lookout!

Comment

Cheap food burgers are something i once in a while eat except if voyaging and afterward junk food burger chains are a typical pit stop for me, i am interested how others rate the burger chains...

I love those who can smile in trouble
        tonyg
        Goomba & Super Moderator
        Last edited by tonyg; 12-17-2018, 08:53 AM. Reason: make for smiles

Comment

Cookout is constantly rated #1 where I live. Carls Jr is actually the same as Hardees. Wayback burner was great when I tried it and not good when I went back.

- - - Updated - - -

Cookout is constantly rated #1 where I live. Carls Jr is actually the same as Hardees. Wayback burner was great when I tried it and not good when I went back.

Comment

Burger King is really good.

Comment

I vote for Culver's!

Comment

#1 Shake Shack
                #2 Burger King
                # McDonald's

Comment

#1 Shake Shack
                  #2 Burger King
                  #3 McDonald's

Comment

My vote for Burger King and SubWay are best Burger Chains.

Comment

Originally posted by emmasmith View Post
                      I've never had a burger at Subway.
                      Scott

Comment

Suibway makes burgers, Never seen that
                        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Suibway makes burgers, Never seen that
                          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

And they show no restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland either.

But they did have "Subway burger" ads suggesting a Subway sandwich over a Micky D burger.

Comment

I will go for Hardees. In Tokyo their burgers were really tasty or I was just too hungry

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                                I am surprised in out burger did not make your list only had it once since it is in the west coast and I am in the east. Wait White Castle did not make your list? No belly bombers for you
                                I live down the street from an In N Out, and they would not make my list, either. The Double Double Animal Style (from their "secret menu") seems to be the only one that has any flavor. But it is 980 calories. I can think of a lot of other things I would rather eat for that number of calories (think a huge plae of spaghetti with meat sauce). Also, their fries are mealy and really not worth eating. Their chocolate shakes are good, though. For me, the perfect fast food pig-out meal would be a burger (with chili and everything) from Tommy's Original, Fries from McDonald's (or Chili Cheese Fries from Fatburger), and a chocolate shake from In N Out. Fatburger's burgers are pretty tasty, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X