Anyone been to Capetown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Capetown

Looking for recommendations for an area cigar shop.

We were in South Africa a few years back and flew home from Capetown. We visited a shopping center but have no memory of a cigar shop there.

- - - Updated - - -

We were in South Africa a few years back and flew home from Capetown. We visited a shopping center but have no memory of a cigar shop there.
    M. Henley

Comment

I spent 4 or 5 days in Capetown in 1993, but I do not remember anything about a tobacco shop. I do remember that the beaches on the Indian ocean side have water that is nice and warm, but the water on the Atlantic side is ice cold, however if you are looking for beach "scenery" then it is the Atlantic side beaches like Clifton that are the places to go. Also the Capetown beaches do not have the shark problem that the Durban beaches do farther up the coast.

damn doublepost

I spent 4 or 5 days in Capetown in 1993, but I do not remember anything about a tobacco shop. I do remember that the beaches on the Indian ocean side have water that is nice and warm, but the water on the Atlantic side is ice cold, however if you are looking for beach "scenery" then it is the Atlantic side beaches like Clifton that are the places to go. Also the Capetown beaches do not have the shark problem that the Durban beaches do farther up the coast.

Comment

I have been to Capetown lately and also visited a local shopping center, but I don’t remember seeing the cigar shop. I think you still can get it somewhere on the street market, or maybe it is sold in goods stores; it just depends on what kind of cigarettes you need. It is sometimes hard to find something in most African countries. However, I loved traveling to national parks like https://altezza.travel/en/park/ngorongoro, where I saw real lions and other beautiful animals walking free. It was an amazing experience.
        Coilavana
        Last edited by Coilavana; 11-30-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X