Liqour in Mazatlan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liqour in Mazatlan

I would like to know what types of Whiskey and Vodka are available in Mazatlan liquor stores and are the prices reasonable? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Dale

Originally posted by dawg
    I would like to know what types of Whiskey and Vodka are available in Mazatlan liquor stores and are the prices reasonable? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Dale
    We were in Mazatlan on Oct 2002 the resort store carried a small selection
    of licquor ,and like groceries prices were a little high.but down town in the big
    grocery stores the selection was as varied as we have found iny stores in
    in any US State ,and similar to what we have here in Alberta,of course there was more local prducts,
    but that is not surprising. have a good trip

Comment

Mazatlan Liquor

I would say that the prices are a lttle but less than the US. SAM's has the best prices. Were were there last Feb

Comment

Good deals on Tequila and Mezcal. YUM

Cerveza too

Comment

We weren't in Mazaltan but just returned from Cancun. Bought at Wal Mart and Super Mercado - Gran Centenario Reposado for $21 ($50+ in Dallas) and some Cuban Rum for $18. Last year in Puerto Vallarta we bought some Jhonnie Walker Black for $27.

Go to the stores that the locals do and you'll get the best prices. Ignore the duty free shops at the airports - you'll pay more.

Comment

Working...
          X