Villa del Palmar Loreto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa del Palmar Loreto

VDP Loreto isn't actually in Loreto but about 20 miles south of Loreto in a quiet area known as Ensenada Blanca. This is where the Sierra Gigante meets the Sea of Cortez. The area is blessed with natural beauty every where you look. The resort is opulent and similar to the Villa del Arco or Flamingos which are a couple of our favorite resorts along with this new resort near Loreto. The fitness center and spa are located next to building 1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	baja 2014 008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	923950
    Attached Files

The 1 bedroom units have a washer/ dryer, jetted tub, full sized fridge and huge deck. Internet service was decent.

The view from our bed.

Comment

There are many nature trails at this resort. These trails are through some very interesting and unforgiving terrain. Much of the plant life seem to have spikes or thorns as the much of the plant life is cactus. Some of the trails head up into the mountains and some to beaches.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3gbisdtJnA

Comment

Well I cant upload any pics. So Adios.

Comment

I am able to see your first two pictures in the first post. What a stunning area!
            I have stayed at villa Del Palmar Flamingos and loved the design of those villas.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
            X