Question for Pueblo Bonito Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Pueblo Bonito Owners

We bought a Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay via resale about 18 months ago.

Last year when I wanted to make a reservation, I sent an email to reservations@----- because that is what the owner website says to use. (They did not have a toll free number listed.) After a week of not hearing back, I did a search online and found a website with an 800# that was in California. I called it and made a reservation. Then several weeks later, I heard back from PBEB with a different reservation #. I responded to the 2nd reservation with an email about how I had gotten a reservation and gave them the #. PBEB cancelled the first one and told me to use the one they sent. Both places continued to send communications about my upcoming trip and telling me about the A/I options available.

Ok - a new year is here and I sent an email last Friday requesting a reservation for specific dates. Yesterday, (Tuesday), I sent a 2nd email. Just how long does it take Pueblo Bonito Reservations to respond to a reservation request? The PB website does not list a toll free number, and if I do call them using the international rates, I certainly do not want to be put on hold and listen to music.

So, my question is - How is the best way to make reservations with Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay???

Thanks in advance for any information.
    Phyllis

After posting this, I sent a 3rd email to the Customer Services Manager on day 6. The manager responded on day 7 with the message that the Reservations Manager would be contacting me. On day 10, I finally recieved a reservation!

Even my 2 very small resorts have 800# and will give me a reservation when I call them. I have been totally disappointed with the Pueblo Bonito reservations process in the 2 years that I have owned there.
    Phyllis

Comment

From what I heard this is a nice resort. I believe a few of our mods have gone there and posted about it. I believe http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...hp/257-gophish also Faust and I think Allikai and even Fern have gone there
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Yes it is a beautiful resort but pretty easy to get in to. It was like staying at a 5 star hotel. I don't think I opened a door myself the whole week and I thought the food was very good. Planning to go back next year.

Comment

It is a great resort! We bought it because we had exchanged into it once and loved it. We own at the resort next door and want to extend our vacation or have family stay at PBEB while we are at the LaJolla. I just do not understand why it takes so long to get a reservation.
          Phyllis

Comment

Working...
          X