Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Y Villas Solaris Cancun/Royal Solaris Cancun Need Info

Hey guys,

So we're going on our first vacation with RCI and it's the first time we're going to Mexico as well. We are going from Nov. 20-27.

I'd like to hear from some people that have gone to this resort. It's called Hotel Y Villas Solaris Cancun on RCI's website but it's also called Royal Solaris Cancun. It is all inclusive.

What can I expect here and what would you recommend to do there. Also, how does the dining work? They have several restaurants and some are reservation only. Do we make all of the reservations for the week once we arrive there? And since it's all inclusive, can we order whatever they offer? And what are the good restaurants in the resort?

Other than that, what is there to do on and off the resort?

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys.

There have been good and bad reports on the all inclusive, and some people really like the resort. Let's hope someone ad a recent experience. Note that this is not one of the real "Royal Resorts of Cancun". The resort is located on the airport side and a mile or two so from the Tri-Royals, making it a long trip from downtown.

Comment

Working...
    X