nuevo vallarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuevo vallarta

Am here till sat. Any questions post them Im at the Grand mayan . Am taking a bus to el cid in mazatlan on saturday. any questions for maz post them

Do you notice more security? We noticed it in Puerto Vallarta when we were there in Jan/Feb. Here is a picture I took on the Malecon when we went for dinner there and we had never seen this before. Is this a machine gun or a rifle? Are they expecting trouble?

We also noticed the same thing when we arrived at the hotel zone in Nuevo Vallarta. There were several of them and this is worrying me.

Comment

Originally posted by buff View Post
      Am here till sat. Any questions post them Im at the Grand mayan . Am taking a bus to el cid in mazatlan on saturday. any questions for maz post them
      Buff

How long is the bus trip from PV to Mazatlan? We have a week booked at El Cid for next Jan and are thinking about another week in Nuevo. What is the cost of the bus?

Lynn

Comment

Emily, because we've had "increased security" for a long time where we are, my feeling is you should not worry about it. You have the increased security because it was needed; once it arrives, the problem people seem to move out of the area pretty quickly. As long as you have the military in sight, the probability of drug violence is slight. The crime rate here has dropped each year the military has been present, and we're now at a 5 or 6 year (can't remember which) low.
        "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

No questions but LOVE the GM NV and the lazy river - hope u and your family enjoy your extended summer trip.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

i didnt notice any additional security on the malecon. Most of the resorts in Pv are 65 percent full. Not many americans mostly Mexican.

Bus ride is 4 hour im staying at el cid moro towers. not sure the price yet.

The area here is being built up. If anyone rembers the old yellow and red building at the mayan. they were knocked down. The disco-bar is alao gone at the mayan.

I would reccomend folks think about doing cosmetic surgery in puerto vallarta. My wrinkles are very limited but i had a two hour collagen treatment with laser for 50 dollars. The lasers are dirt cheap hear.

Comment

Originally posted by buff
              The area here is being built up. If anyone rembers the old yellow and red building at the mayan. they were knocked down. The disco-bar is alao gone at the mayan.

I would reccomend folks think about doing cosmetic surgery in puerto vallarta. My wrinkles are very limited but i had a two hour collagen treatment with laser for 50 dollars. The lasers are dirt cheap hear.
              Wow they knocked them down, What did they do in place of the Disco
              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

The bus from nuevo vallarta to mazatlan cost 350.00 pesose around 35 dollars.there are two buses tap and vallarta plus im leaving at 130 sat arriving in maz at 830 so it about 7hrs. normally the ride by car is 4hrs.

the name of the cosmetologist is mayorga Mayorga Cosmetologas
                i reccomend this salon its on the same side as plaza caracol two blocks down near a chicken joint.

i bought a very cheap 2 bedroom unit at the playa del sol which trades into sfx for the grand mayan properties. i spoke to a few folks who bought timeshares this week and the salesperson continues to promote sfx.

I do not reccomend anyone eat at the restaurants here. The only good deal are the buffets. They have one tonite for fayitas.

Comment

Working...
                X