Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tropicana Aruba Room Location - what floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropicana Aruba Room Location - what floor?

I just received an exchange into Tropicana Aruba and I wanted to find out about room location.

The confirmation says 1574F

I can see where the "74" unit is located but what floor? And what does the "F" signify?

I am hoping the "1" is for the first floor. Or maybe "5" is for the fifth floor?

Any help appreciated.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

So I called the resort, the "1" signifies the first floor which I am pleased about. It means you can enter the unit from the patio and you have a larger patio/table and chairs outside your unit.

From looking at the resort layout, the "F" indicates that both the living room and bedroom have windows that face out to the pool area....the units on either side have living room that faces the pool,but the bedroom (and window) face the common walkway and LG Smith Blvd which can be noisy.

So it seems I will be quite happy with this unit

http://www.troparuba.com/d/troparuba...operty_map.pdf
    GrayFal
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator
    Last edited by GrayFal; 03-10-2015, 02:43 PM.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
      So I called the resort, the "1" signifies the first floor which I am pleased about. It means you can enter the unit from the patio and you have a larger patio/table and chairs outside your unit.

From looking at the resort layout, the "F" indicates that both the living room and bedroom have windows that face out to the pool area....the units on either side have living room that faces the pool,but the bedroom (and window) face the common walkway and LG Smith Blvd.

So it seems I will be quite happy with this unit

http://www.troparuba.com/d/troparuba...operty_map.pdf
      Congratulations!

Have they mended fences with La Cabana? I seem to recall before this was Tropicana, guests weren't being allowed to walk thru LC to get to the beach.
      Lawren
      ------------------------
      There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
      - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

How nice to be so pleased with an exchange unit location!

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
          Congratulations!

Have they mended fences with La Cabana? I seem to recall before this was Tropicana, guests weren't being allowed to walk thru LC to get to the beach.
          When I was at La Cabana last month, I walked over to Tropicana and back, and there were no barriers.
          Jacki

Comment

Tropicana guest can no longer use La Cabana pool area. Technically to get to the beach you have to walk along the outside sidewalks. The bars and restaurants are open to all. On the beach, the palapas are color coded for each resort.

We will have friends st La Cabana and i actually have a three day overlap with my la cabana Resie so we are really using this as extra room as we will be 4 people part of the week. If I did not like the location I was going to throw it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

I figured you would know the scoop Pat. I just wanted to make sure there were no surprises. Sounds like a keeper to me!
              Lawren
              ------------------------
              There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
              - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Working...
              X