Morritt's Grand Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morritt's Grand Resort

Based on the sightings, have a two bedroom unit on Hold for March 2015. How is this resort, and any information would be appreciated.

It's on the quiet end of Grand Cayman, about 45 minutes from the airport and the better known 7 mile beach. If you enjoy snorkeling or diving and /or just relaxing at the beach, it's heaven. If you want to get around the island, you will need to drive on the "other" side of the road. Not much in the way of culture, but fabulous for beach rats and mermaids.

Comment

All the units in the Grand are oceanfront.
      Lovely resort with a great reef right outside your door.
      It's kind of far from the action but that's what makes it nice.

Comment

Do they have hair dryers in the units?

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
          Do they have hair dryers in the units?
          Yup, they have everything.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Do they have a 1 in 4 if you book with RCI for Morritt's Grand? In our account, my wife just got back from there and I have one reserved in 2016 with RCI.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
              Do they have a 1 in 4 if you book with RCI for Morritt's Grand? In our account, my wife just got back from there and I have one reserved in 2016 with RCI.
              I do not believe so....they are actively selling and want fresh prospects. So if it allowed you to confirm thru RCI , there is no longer a one in four. All their new sales are going to II and they are pushing II points program to old owners for a buy in of $5,000
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X