Weather in Alberta in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in Alberta in May

Disclaimer: I'll post this here first and if I don't get answers, I'll post OY. Always like to get answers here first.

Thinking of going to Alberta in May. What can I expect as far as weather? Maybe in Calgary, or Banff, or Lethbridge?

Does it snow in May?

Thanks,

Nancy

TravelAlberta.com

Online Vacation Guides

http://travelalberta.com/Trip%20Esse...%20Guides.aspx

Comment

Having lived in Calgary for 25 years before moving to more pleasant climes, I would not recommend Alberta in May. You could get nice weather (and long days) but it is more likely to be miserable - rainy with snow squalls in the mountains.

Comment

How about Lethbridge or even Calgary? Have to go in May, want to combine with trip to Idaho and Montana.

Eal, thanks for responding with useful information.

Comment

We have a timeshare near Glacier National Park, fixed week end-May, and the weather has been pretty good any time we have gone. The Going-to-the-Sun highway won't be open tho.

Comment

Thanks again, I may post more questions later once I decide exactly what I'm doing. I already have a week in Montana and a week in Idaho booked.

Nancy

Comment

What I meant was that the weather at the end of May in Montana could be quite pleasant, but the weather in Alberta probably won't be.

Comment

Working...
              X