No announcement yet.

Must do's in Vancouver, 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, usually they are VERY grim, although I encountered one that said "why is everyone so serious? I haven't arrested anyone yet today!" I still barely cracked a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
      Maybe if you have easy access to Central Park, Stanley Park might not be such a draw. But for many people it is something they want to see and experience. I still suggest checking out the website and then making up your mind. Or keep an open mind once you get there and see if the spirit moves you.
      I have been to both parks many times. The person specifically mentioned Central Park which is why I replied.
      John

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
        I have been to both parks many times. The person specifically mentioned Central Park which is why I replied.
        Never mind.
        Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
          Never mind.
          Duh!
          John

Comment

Which City - Central Park are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
              Which City - Central Park are you talking about?
              New York.

Comment

Thanks, that what I was thinking!

Comment

http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/trave...e-to-vancouver

Interesting site for Vancouver travel

Comment

Dim Sum. Best, according to Yelp.
                    No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Comment

Originally posted by bjones9942 View Post
                      YES, thanks!

Originally posted by eal View Post
                      http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/trave...e-to-vancouver

Interesting site for Vancouver travel

Thanks, will check this out too
                      Just found out that there's an international fireworks competition while we're there!

Comment

I went last year and really enjoyed it. Huge, congenial crowds. And you can get high from the second0hand smoke : ).

Comment

I forgot to mention, in case you weren't aware ... if you are in need of something slightly stronger than aspirin, they sell AC&C's (aspirin, codeine & caffeine) in Canada. There used to be a popular brand called 222, but I haven't seen them for a while. You have to ask for the AC&C's at the pharmacy counter. US law permits you to bring back 50 dosage units - which is usually 100 pills. Customs often can't figure out that a 'dosage unit' can be something other than 1, and may allow only 50 tablets. They take my migraines away so I always grab a bottle when I'm across our northern border
                          No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Comment

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/local-de...z_adid=1536360

Fishing, boat trip voucher

Comment

Nice link eal .... I might have to take a jet boat ride, it looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bjones9942 View Post
                                I forgot to mention, in case you weren't aware ... if you are in need of something slightly stronger than aspirin, they sell AC&C's (aspirin, codeine & caffeine) in Canada. There used to be a popular brand called 222, but I haven't seen them for a while. You have to ask for the AC&C's at the pharmacy counter. US law permits you to bring back 50 dosage units - which is usually 100 pills. Customs often can't figure out that a 'dosage unit' can be something other than 1, and may allow only 50 tablets. They take my migraines away so I always grab a bottle when I'm across our northern border
                                hmm, I do suffer from migraines but have adequate Rx here... though it is a pain in the neck (head) to get filled... thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X