Sydney trip help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney trip help please!

Hello mates, I would be visiting Sydney soon. I need the tips to make best use of my time and money. Can you recommend some good places? I am also interested in places that are lesser known but still are interesting to explore. Any good places nearby Sydney area? Would like to get something special from their for my newly wed sister. What would be a good gift/souvenir from Sydney? Thanks in advance

I moved it to the correct forum so the down under expert can help. You are in luck one of our mods lives there
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

It is so good to know about your upcoming trip. It is definitely going to be very enjoyable. So you have so many questions and I would like to help on some of the points… When you are in Sydney, don’t miss Sydney Opera house. In fact you can check out more options here https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attractio...uth_Wales.html

You must experience the whale watching scenes on a tour cruise. If you are a bit adventurous then bike tour is gonna be great too! Wendy's Secret Garden is a nice (secret) place. I was relaxing at the hotel while my friends visited there. For near by day trips around Sydney you should check this- http://www.tripindicator.com/sydney-day-trips.html. There are plenty of locations so you can pick as per your needs.
      gift/souvenir: well, I just bought some clothes for my family and nothing else.

Comment

Hi, what is it that you enjoy doing and how long do you have there?
        I live here so happy to help.

Originally posted by zeomve147 View Post
        Hello mates, I would be visiting Sydney soon. I need the tips to make best use of my time and money. Can you recommend some good places? I am also interested in places that are lesser known but still are interesting to explore. Any good places nearby Sydney area? Would like to get something special from their for my newly wed sister. What would be a good gift/souvenir from Sydney? Thanks in advance
        Syd

Comment

Blue Mountains Full Day Tour With added Sydney Harbour Cruise - Oz Trails

We just completed a stay of 4 days in Sydney and really enjoyed the above tour. If you download an app called bookme (for Australia and NZ), you can get discounts on many tours. There is also a 3-hour loop bus tour that leaves every morning at 10:30 from Hyde Park and provides a good orientation.

Comment

That's great. we are still planning the itinerary, it might be delayed a little....

Comment

Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Taronga zoo, Royal Botanic garden are the best attractions for tourists.

Comment

Working...
              X