Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong

I'm going to Hong Kong in December for work! Any ideas for quick tours/trips I can do on the weekends?

Maria

Lots of good info here for HK:

Most Popular Places in Hong Kong - Tourist Attractions - Hong Kong Tourism Board

You can do a day trip into China or Macau.

Comment

double post

Comment

Thank you - that is a good site.

Maria

Comment

Do you mean your friend wants to visit you this July? July has already passed and this is November my friend. But anyway, if you want to stay cheap, Hostel may be a better and safer place to stay than anywhere else, apart from staying in your friends or relatives place, if you know any. I have stayed in a hostel called Rent-A-Room which is quite affordable although its room is small but quite acceptable in hostel standard. Its located at 7-8 Tak Hing Street, Knight Garden Flat A, 2nd Floor. Its on the Kowloon side, near to Jordan MTR Station and bus stops nearby at Nathan Road to many places in Kowloon and New Territory. Its also just a 5 min bus ride on KMB bus no. 1,2 or 6A from Star Ferry Terminal at Tsim Sha Tsui. Dorm Rates are from HK$220 per bed and HK$700 for a private double room with shared bath. Travel advice, Tour guiding services and cab calling assistance service available.

Comment

Working...
          X