Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does shipping take from Wine.Woot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does shipping take from Wine.Woot?

I need to send some wine to Binghamton, NY, to arrive before Thanksgiving. I know WTSO ships quickly. How long does it take for Wine.Woot to ship its wine? Woot is generally slow on shipping, so I'm thinking it won't be fast enough....

Or does anyone know a good wine store in Binghamton that delivers?

Most of the time 5-7 days delivered and better since Amazon took over
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Thanks! I ended up ordering from Stew Leonard's of Farmingdale. Suddenly thought of them and they had pretty reasonable prices for a mixed case. I realized Thanksgiving is right around the corner....

Comment

This week they were guaranteeing delivery before Thanksgiving.

Shipping is generally faster in the winter than in the summer, because in the summer they look windows when the weather is expected to be more mild so that the wine doesn't cook in the delivery vehicle. In winter that isn't as much of an issue unless there is an extremely severe cold spell.
        “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
          I need to send some wine to Binghamton, NY, to arrive before Thanksgiving. I know WTSO ships quickly. How long does it take for Wine.Woot to ship its wine? Woot is generally slow on shipping, so I'm thinking it won't be fast enough....

Or does anyone know a good wine store in Binghamton that delivers?
          "Good wine store in Binghamton" is likely an oxymoron but I can check for you. What are you looking to send? DS' friend works in a liquor store, I mean fine wine store, up there...

Comment

Working...
          X