Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Vintners: 2 hour wine class, $29 (reg $75)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Vintners: 2 hour wine class, $29 (reg $75)

http://pulsd.com/new-york/promotions...ce=NY+Magazine

New York Vintners
    $29 Two-Hour Wine Class
    From the $2 bottles you appreciated in college to the requisite post-work glass you enjoy in the evenings, wine has always been a trusted companion. Now it's time to get to know our vino friend a bit better. With this offer, get 61% off a 2-hour wine class at the legendary New York Vintners in the heart of Tribeca. With a knowledgeable, accessible teaching style, you'll learn the ins and outs of fine wine and get to sample a variety of flavors and vintages. MORE ›

Whether you’re looking to become the next Paul Giamatti in “Sideways” or just want to determine which variety of wine you most enjoy, New York Vintners is your place to taste.

Grab this $29 pulse (a $75 value) and gain access to any 2 Hour Wine Class at the legendary New York Vintners in the heart of Tribeca.

With a knowledgeable, accessible teaching style, you'll learn the ins and outs of fine wine in these 2 hour classes that take place 7 days a week and include "Art of Food & Wine Pairing," "Breaking Down Burgundy," & "Pizza and The Wines That Love It"!

MERCHANT
    $29 For One Wine Class of Your Choice at New York Vintners (a $75 Value)
    New York Vintners is widely recognized as the top wine institution in New York City. Whether you are looking to buy quality wines, or learn more about wine, New York Vintners helps budding wine enthusiasts define and expand their personal wine tastes and cooking techniques.

During basic to advanced classes and wine-themed events offered 7 days a week, a team of six certified sommeliers and authorized enophiles elaborate on each wine's nuances from the angles of producer, region, and varietal. Smartly matched pairings and hands-on cooking instruction from Executive Chef Ryan Smith unpack the flavors even further.

Class Calendar May Be Found Here
    Yelpers can't live without New York Vintners, offering them 4.5 stars from over 175 reviews, including:

"I can't think of a place that earns 5 stars more than this one. From the people who work here to the quality of the wines and food served at their classes, each experience has been amazing in its own but very consistent way."

Talking about wine: I recently discovered (online) the wine store in New Jersey called Wine Library. I find it remarkable that in the last 8 years it grew from $3 mil revenues to $60 mil revenues. Its current owner Gary Vaynerchuk inherited it from his father, who is an Eastern European immigrant. This guy has an energy pouring out of him, and he projects a very positive and warm image. He writes books, he is a motivational speaker, he is consulting on social media presence, he also had his regular wine podcast.

I was quite impressed by this guy, so decided to share.

Comment

For a minute I thought we had to take our shoes off and stomp some grapes
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

While in New Orleans, I saw something from a wine store I had never seen before. Well, to be honest, I saw a lot of things I had never seen before, but that is another subject and probably like Vega, what is seen in New Orleans should stay in New Orleans. But I digress...

There is a store called WINO (Wine Institute of New Orleans). The store is set up with tasting machines. There are 4 stations, two with red and two chilled with white or wines best served chilled. In each machine there are several bottles of wine. You get an ID card, insert the card into a machine and from a bottle of wine you select, you can pour 1 ounce, 2 ounce or 4 ounce tastes of wine. The DW and I spend about an hour there, tasted wines we wanted to explore before buying or taste wines would never get to otherwise (they have an Opus One but we did not taste it, over $20 for a 1 ounce taste). When we were done, we had tasting notes, a printout of the wines we tasted a better idea of where we were going in Napa in July and a $30 charge. Yes, I would say it was worth it.
        Don

Comment

Originally posted by vintner View Post
          While in New Orleans, I saw something from a wine store I had never seen before. Well, to be honest, I saw a lot of things I had never seen before, but that is another subject and probably like Vega, what is seen in New Orleans should stay in New Orleans. But I digress...

There is a store called WINO (Wine Institute of New Orleans). The store is set up with tasting machines. There are 4 stations, two with red and two chilled with white or wines best served chilled. In each machine there are several bottles of wine. You get an ID card, insert the card into a machine and from a bottle of wine you select, you can pour 1 ounce, 2 ounce or 4 ounce tastes of wine. The DW and I spend about an hour there, tasted wines we wanted to explore before buying or taste wines would never get to otherwise (they have an Opus One but we did not taste it, over $20 for a 1 ounce taste). When we were done, we had tasting notes, a printout of the wines we tasted a better idea of where we were going in Napa in July and a $30 charge. Yes, I would say it was worth it.
          I have seen those wine machines. You can buy them for your home and it holds the bottles to stay fresh for 30 days
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Working...
          X