Private Forum for Charities Topics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Forum for Charities Topics!

OK, at the moment I have created this forum as a private forum were the following people have access:

Admins
    Super Mods
    Moderators
    TS4MS Charity Group (There is noone in this group yet)

Now, we need to decide how this will be run as I assume there is no reason that all of the staff can be in here but I believe Boca wanted it a little controlled to prevent the sharks from stealing timeshares that might be on the way to a charity... if not, sorry I am just guessing why I was aksed to set this up...

We need a couple group leaders that will let people in and I need to know if we are going to hide the front door like we did with a couple of the "special" private groups (Those that know, know what I am talking about... enough said) or do we want the link to be visable (like the HOA groups)? Do we want to moderate membership (LIKE HOAs) or just make it an OPT-IN like the political forum?

There are a lot of options here... just tell me what you would all like and I can set it up!

I would say, Let Jim decide how he wants to run it since this was his idea.

Jim I think you are going to get every voice on what charity to donate to. You may want to make it so that the person donating the time share says where the money goes to.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank
      I would say, Let Jim decide how he wants to run it since this was his idea.

Jim I think you are going to get every voice on what charity to donate to. You may want to make it so that the person donating the time share says where the money goes to.
      Thanks guys. No reason why everyone on this list can't be on it. What I'll do is post all of the details of the deals that come up. This will be a team effort, not dictatorship.

I thought we needed a private forum where we could share the details and make joint decisions. And, I don't want the slimeball competitors to know what we are doing so they can thwart our efforts.

Give me a couple of days and I'll write up everything that I have learned in this process for all in this private forum to see.

This will be a good thing if we can pull it off.

Jim
      My Rental Site
      My Resale Site

Comment

Thanks Ken for supplying a forum for Jim's idea to blossom fully. I know that I'd love to be involved in publicizing the enterprise, as I'm a big supporter of charities. I've even given away several timeshares for free to individuals in the past two years. Now I can look forward to giving to charities the timeshares I no longer have use for.

Jim is very excited and gung-ho about making this work; that kind of passion can be contagious. I really hope this endeavor will turn into something great.
        "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed and those who are cold and are not clothed."
        -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
        X