A Worthy Cause: First Responder Reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Worthy Cause: First Responder Reward

I received this email from a friend who actually does know Brooke Linman. If you find her story touching, please vote for her by clicking on the link at the bottom (She is on p. 7).

Pat

Please click on the link below to vote for Brooke Linman for America's
    Most Wanted First Responder Reward. Brooke is the daughter of my dear
    friend, Linda Lewis (formerly Carrasco). Some of you know her. I have
    known Brooke since she was two years old. Brooke risked her life to
    save the life of a 15-year-old boy during the recent Southern California
    fires. The boy's father died, and Brooke and the boy were severely
    burned. Brooke spent three weeks in a drug-induced coma at UCSD Burn
    Center. She is the mom of a beautiful 7-year-old daughter. She has
    spent much of her recovery time, after being released from the hospital,
    to help in fund-raising for her fellow firefighters. Please vote today,
    and every day, so that Brooke can be presented with this award from John
    Walsh of AMW at a public ceremony at a NASCAR event in Charlotte, NC, in
    May.

It is easy. Once the screen comes up, simply type "Brooke" into the
    "search" line. Then vote when her screen appears. Please send this to
    everyone you know so that Brooke can receive this much-deserved award!

Thanks to you all!

Ronni

AMW All-Star Home
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Done. Thnanks
    WorldMark Owners - Take back our club! |Email me at ts4ms@kapeesh.com as it is easier for me to respond than Private Messages. | Exchanges:Disney's Old Key West (Orlando), Four Seasons Aviara (Carlsbad, CA), Marriott Timber Lodge (Tahoe), Tahiti Resort & HGVC/Strip (Las Vegas), Wyndham Flagstaff, Star Island Resort (Kissimmee) & Pono Kai (Kauai). Marriott Newport Coast (CA)

Comment

Ditto. She deserves the recognition. What a selfless act.

Sue
      Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Voted & Forwarded. I found her on page 6.
        Lawren
        ------------------------
        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Thanks to all.
          "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

you got it.

Comment

you got it!
              “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

done

Comment

OK - I voted for her!

Marsha

Comment

Originally posted by Pstreet1
                    I received this email from a friend who actually does know Brooke Linman. If you find her story touching, please vote for her by clicking on the link at the bottom (She is on p. 7).

Pat

Please click on the link below to vote for Brooke Linman for America's
                    Most Wanted First Responder Reward. Brooke is the daughter of my dear
                    friend, Linda Lewis (formerly Carrasco). Some of you know her. I have
                    known Brooke since she was two years old. Brooke risked her life to
                    save the life of a 15-year-old boy during the recent Southern California
                    fires. The boy's father died, and Brooke and the boy were severely
                    burned. Brooke spent three weeks in a drug-induced coma at UCSD Burn
                    Center. She is the mom of a beautiful 7-year-old daughter. She has
                    spent much of her recovery time, after being released from the hospital,
                    to help in fund-raising for her fellow firefighters. Please vote today,
                    and every day, so that Brooke can be presented with this award from John
                    Walsh of AMW at a public ceremony at a NASCAR event in Charlotte, NC, in
                    May.

It is easy. Once the screen comes up, simply type "Brooke" into the
                    "search" line. Then vote when her screen appears. Please send this to
                    everyone you know so that Brooke can receive this much-deserved award!

Thanks to you all!

Ronni

AMW All-Star Home

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

Working...
                    X