Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SeaWorld Orlando has raised the price of its parking fee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaWorld Orlando has raised the price of its parking fee!

SeaWorld Orlando FL

One day parking costs $17
    per car at the theme park.

RV parking fee $22.
    Preferred parking $22.

Annual passholders park for free.

pretty high!

Comment

Same price as Disney and Universal.

Comment

Makes staying at the HGVC at Seaworld more appealing for a Seaworld trip.
        They have free shuttles for guests.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/flo...out/index.html

Take the complimentary shuttle to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando.
        All Guests receive priorities and perks including early entry, discounts and more.

Comment

We always get one annual pass for someone in the family; when we've gone, they've always had the "second day free" thing going, and a regular ticket plus two days of parking matched the passholder ticket price anyhow. Plus the pass gets you a discount at most of the shops, and two of my kids are Big Time Shoppers when it comes to SeaWorld, so we always come out ahead. Hubby got one first time out, just for the discounts; now eldest son gets one because he likes to visit SeaWorld A Lot while we're out, so even one 11 day trip, he'll be out four or five times (three or four if we're also doing WDW that trip).

Currently it costs $10 to add a second day; still the best Theme Park deal in Orlando. Their All Day Dining Deal is the best, as well, however it only covers the quick serve/cafeteria places. Universal and Disney you have to be staying onsite to get the dining deal, plus although you have the option of a waiter, their dining deals are limited to a specific amount of food; for my chowhounds, SeaWorld's "all you can eat, anytime, in any one of multiple restaurants" is leagues ahead of the other two. The Universal and Disney versions would probably fill me up, but I love the SeaWorld version because I can zip through and get a bottle of water anytime, meaning I don't have to save or refill my water bottle (they have recycling bins everywhere), and my water's always chilled, so it's worth it for me as well.

Comment

Working...
          X