Disney Pins for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pins for sale

I have lots of Disney pins for sale as we don't collect anymore. Anyone interested? Many are Disney Auction pins.

Sharon

I am interested, please send me the details. Going to Disney in May and need to stock up.

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by 3kids4me
      I have lots of Disney pins for sale as we don't collect anymore. Anyone interested? Many are Disney Auction pins.

Sharon
      The last thing I should do is spend more money on Disney, but the last time I was there, they gave me a free pin lanyard, and now I want pins to put on it! So, please email or PM me with the list!

Comment

Hi guys...sorry I totally forgot that I posted this.

My pinpics list is under "onesharon". It has everything that I own. I'm going to sell the traders off first..although I did give some of them to some guy here in my town that sells things on ebay for people.

Feel free to take a look at the list and tell me what you're looking for. I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow so I may not get back to you right away though.

Thanks!!

Sharon

Comment

Disney pins collection for sale

I am selling my full disney pins collection due to financial reasons. i have 2,579 Disney Pins, All pins are 100% genuine disney and were purchased and traded during our trips to orlando florida.1071 of the pins are limited editiond, 576 are cast members and the rest are rack pinsHere are a links to see some photos:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/albu​m/811481045

http://www.photobox.co.uk/albu​m/823722068

If you are interested or know of anyone who is please contact me asap on info@partygamin.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X