X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 FF changes to be made

Originally posted by tennisWalt View Post
    I have no problem with that for this year. However for next year, how about having the Championship Bracket only with the teams that are in the pool.

Walt

I think anyone who is not in the pool should still get to play for the championship since there is still braging rights and it goes down in the history as they won.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Ok we are back up....Thanks Frank!!!

Congrats to Beach Bum he is the Champion for this year.

Comment

I would like to propose 2 rule changes.
      1. Changing the 2nd TE position to a flex position where that position could be filled with a WR, TE, or RB
      2. For each reception a receiver has they will get 1 point plus the points for yardage and TDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
        1. Changing the 2nd TE position to a flex position where that position could be filled with a WR, TE, or RB
        2. For each reception a receiver has they will get 1 point plus the points for yardage and TDs.
        In my other FF yahoo league we use RB or WR in flex. I like the idea of being able to use any one of the 3.

Comment

I am going to use PayPal to send the pool money back to those that got in the pool. Frank, who did you put in for so I know how much to send back to you?

Comment

I am going to use PayPal to send the pool money back to those that got in the pool. Frank, who did you put in for so I know how much to send back to you?
            Mike I paid for 4 but I THINK IF WE JUST PUT IT IN for next year we have $200 to make next year a bit less of an expense. It is your call what you want to do.

Comment

I think if you are going to move to a PPR method you should not limit that to recievers, it should be all positions, even kickers. You never know what kind of trick plays teams will run.

I want to see negative yards treated as a negative. If a player has 100 yards receiving and -15 rushing, right now they still get 10 points. It should only be 8.5.

Comment

If someone wants to get a CBS Playoff Challenge going we could do a pool that way with money. Just a thought.
                So in other words Just the 8 players that went into the pool would have it out for the whole thing or should we save it for next year. I like either but I would hate to exclude the 2 top players in the play off challenge. We can still have them in and if either wins they just get a free ride next year as far as just the fees go, so they have something to play for.

I also have an idea for next year, Lets make the year last longer by starting the playoffs a week later., There is still one more week to go and it does not count. I hated that we started the play offs so early and lost this week.

Comment

Teams that are playoff bound tend to sit their top players in week 17 or play them sparingly. That is why the last week is rarely included in the fantasy season.

Comment

Originally posted by philsfan View Post
                    Teams that are playoff bound tend to sit their top players in week 17 or play them sparingly. That is why the last week is rarely included in the fantasy season.
                    That makes it more interesting, This year it is going down to the wire since there are wild card and home field advantage still up in the air. Right now I am playing for 3rd place in my Yahoo league, I can win $50 there. My son is playing for the 1 or 2 spot, 2 gets $100 and 1 $450. Last week the person I was playing for the #2 spot was suppose to get about 110 points to my 140. I scored 148 but he got me bad with 216. You never know who to play or sit. I have Payton Manning who is supposed to give me 27 points this week. I am thinking of sitting him for Russel Wilson who is suppose to give me 20 points. Wilson has been on fire and the Sea hawks need the win more than the Broncos do. See what I mean you have to think things out to figure who is going all out and give you the points the last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                      That makes it more interesting, This year it is going down to the wire since there are wild card and home field advantage still up in the air. Right now I am playing for 3rd place in my Yahoo league, I can win $50 there. My son is playing for the 1 or 2 spot, 2 gets $100 and 1 $450. Last week the person I was playing for the #2 spot was suppose to get about 110 points to my 140. I scored 148 but he got me bad with 216. You never know who to play or sit. I have Payton Manning who is supposed to give me 27 points this week. I am thinking of sitting him for Russel Wilson who is suppose to give me 20 points. Wilson has been on fire and the Sea hawks need the win more than the Broncos do. See what I mean you have to think things out to figure who is going all out and give you the points the last week.
                      Using the last week in the season in a money league makes even less sense to me. If I have 4 players on the teams that have locked up the #1 seed in both conferences I am supposed to be happy about trying to win the top prize with my bench players?

Comment

I will look at the setting to see if the scoring can be done through CBS.

Comment

Using the last week in the season in a money league makes even less sense to me. If I have 4 players on the teams that have locked up the #1 seed in both conferences I am supposed to be happy about trying to win the top prize with my bench players?
                          It all plays with what FF is all about, You are managing your team to win

Comment

Looking though the setting I learned 1 point per reception can be awarded to QB, WR, TE, RB, and K. I didn't see any settings for negative rushing yards.

I think if you are going to move to a PPR method you should not limit that to recievers, it should be all positions, even kickers. You never know what kind of trick plays teams will run.

I want to see negative yards treated as a negative. If a player has 100 yards receiving and -15 rushing, right now they still get 10 points. It should only be 8.5.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X