70% off Omaha's Family Freezer Filler expires Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70% off Omaha's Family Freezer Filler expires Wednesday

Right now you can save 70% on the regular price of THE FAMILY FREEZER FILLER! Plus, we're offering you great savings on our world-famous Omaha Steaks priced at just $39.99! We'll also send along a FREE Salt & Pepper Mill to every address in your order. Hurry, these specials expire Wednesday, March 5, 2008.

The Family Freezer Filler #45055AFD
    4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
    4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
    4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
    4 (4 oz.) Boneless Chicken Breasts
    2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops & Crabmeat
    8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
    4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
    10 portions of Potatoes au Gratin
    Reg. $231.00 | Now Only $69.99

Omaha Steaks Special Offer

Prefer to order by phone? Call 1.800.960.8400 & mention coupon code RW7411
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

For 3 Days Only you'll get FREE Shipping & 70%
    SAVINGS when you order the Gourmet Banquet.

The Gourmet Banquet #7886JMS
    2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
    4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
    8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
    10 Portions Potatoes au Gratin
    Reg. $200.00 | Now Only $59.99

Prefer to order by phone? Call 1.800.960.8400 & mention coupon code RW7012
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

This is a great one! Thanks for posting. I just called the store near me and they said if I print it out, they will honor it, saving me $16 shipping.
      ~Arlene

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
      - St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
        Right now you can save 70% on the regular price of THE FAMILY FREEZER FILLER! Plus, we're offering you great savings on our world-famous Omaha Steaks priced at just $39.99! We'll also send along a FREE Salt & Pepper Mill to every address in your order. Hurry, these specials expire Wednesday, March 5, 2008.

The Family Freezer Filler #45055AFD
        4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
        4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
        8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
        10 portions of Potatoes au Gratin
        Reg. $231.00 | Now Only $69.99

Omaha Steaks Special Offer

Prefer to order by phone? Call 1.800.960.8400 & mention coupon code RW7411
        THIS IS TREMENDOUS! If you call and opt against the free salt and pepper shaker they will give you free shipping on this order, too! I just purchased a freezer filler for our family and one for a friend who is always willing to take my daughter when back-up care falls through! Thanks for sharing this great sale!

Best,
        HLIW
        HLIW
        "I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship." Louisa May Alcott

Comment

Originally posted by hliw View Post
          THIS IS TREMENDOUS! If you call and opt against the free salt and pepper shaker they will give you free shipping on this order, too! I just purchased a freezer filler for our family and one for a friend who is always willing to take my daughter when back-up care falls through! Thanks for sharing this great sale!

Best,
          HLIW
          Thank you!!!! Now, I have never done this before. Is the food ok? Does it come uncooked with directions on cooking? Just curious how "idiot proof it is." LOL. Katherine

Comment

VERY idiot proof - they always send along a recipe booklet with numerous ideas for prep. For many years, our Christmas dinner was the filets with mushrooms and sauce from the booklet.

Comment

thanks, i just sent one to our neighbors up north for watching our house and letting all the repairmen in to fix the frozen pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSunshine
                Thank you!!!! Now, I have never done this before. Is the food ok? Does it come uncooked with directions on cooking? Just curious how "idiot proof it is." LOL. Katherine
                The best thing about it is that their 100 percent satisfaction guarantee really is 100 percent. No catch. Several times, I just didn't like the entree and called them. They credited back my money, which made me feel completely comfortable ordering from them again. Sometimes, I love their stuff, sometimes I don't. But I'm always willing to give them a try, knowing that if I don't love it, it won't cost me anything but the time spent preparing the meal.

Comment

Working...
                X