Trump Trump Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Trump Trump

Oddly, nothing seems to be criminal about all of the things Trump did. Paying a whore with your own money not to go public is not a crime. Saying "grab them by the pussy" is not a crime. Why would anyone expect anything else from a rich guy that hung out in the changing room of the Miss America Pageants ? Kind of creepy but not a crime.

Most people that voted Trump knew he was a wealthy playboy and voted for him because they liked his policies or didn't like the Hilderbeast.

Is that what they taught you at Trump university? Do you always like people who don't pay their bills? Do you contribute to charities that spend most of their funds for bribery and personal gain?
    A pig in a suit is still a pig even with orange makeup and a major comb-over. I've never seen a man so ignorant that continues to insist in his own greatness.

Not sure if politics is acceptable in this forum

Comment

https://youtu.be/sWTiFcl9OhU
      Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

https://youtu.be/7Bv_BWUmWN4
        Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Funny stuff Billy !!!

Did you know that Trump has said that the h-1b visa is "top enemy of the American worker" and has signed an executive order to try to curtail it. The problem is that anything Trump is for, every one else is against.

https://www.newsweek.com/h-1b-visa-p...ed-will-770955

Comment

Time is a friend of the truth.
            RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

This place is like a slow moving "Time Machine". I come here to remember the shit I forgot about!
              Thanks to JLB for resuscitating this old shit!
              Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

And when it comes to Tramp, nothing much has changed.
                RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Politics is a realm of endless debate, and every candidate will have their critics and supporters. What's crucial is voting based on your genuine beliefs and priorities. As politicians come and go, their impact on the nation and its people is what truly matters. And, I recently had a great discussion on this topic on a social network for politics. It's a fantastic place to connect with like-minded individuals and exchange thoughts on various political aspects, events, and the leaders who shape our world. It's refreshing to engage in such conversations and gain different perspectives!
                  Saitama
                  Last edited by Saitama; 10-24-2023, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billymach4 View Post
                    This place is like a slow moving "Time Machine". I come here to remember the shit I forgot about!
                    Thanks to JLB for resuscitating this old shit!
                    Yeah, like Tramp shit needs to be resuscitated. Can't get away from it!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X