Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing differently while under Corona watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing differently while under Corona watch?

Not meaning social distancing, or not eating out, but is there anything you are doing different?

Me, I'm being conservative with paper products. I have plenty, but trying to be a little more frugal. Also playing lots of card games.

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
    Not meaning social distancing, or not eating out, but is there anything you are doing different?

Me, I'm being conservative with paper products. I have plenty, but trying to be a little more frugal. Also playing lots of card games.
    We watch a ton of TV. Finally finished orange is the new black on Netflix
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post

We watch a ton of TV. Finally finished orange is the new black on Netflix

Comment

We grocery shopped to get two weeks of what we needed instead of getting it we we needed it. For my wife and I we are both considered essential and have to work so nothing much different. I have spent a few hours a day helping the union I belong to organize blood drives and delivering needed supplies to people at high risk who cannot safely leave their houses.

Comment

I am working from home in my upstairs office. I have 4 monitors set up, 2 for me and 2 for work. I go into the office 1 or maybe 2 days a week, otherwise, I can do everything from home.
          Kim (DW) is at the kitchen table teaching her students for distant learning. She is not a tech person, so 1 screen and it isn't as big as my smallest screen. Yes, bragging, I have big ones and I can not lie.
          Okay, going a little stir crazy too.
          Don

Comment

We try to get what supplies we can off Amazon and many other company's, Frozen food like meat is a must just to stay out of the stores

Comment

I like the social distancing and before this was a thing it was my thing. I managed to finish a tile floor in a rental just in time for the lock down. The new people were able to move in. Did some yard work and was scolded at the waste facility for being non-essential. They explained that the facility is a virus hotspot because of items thrown away. I was told even if I didn't touch anything I could have stepped onto something. A bunch of people have taken to the mountains to escape the virus outbreak. We went up to check on our cabin because of trees that fell near the property. Lucked out, no trees hit the power line or cabins.

As far as food and water goes, we are always stocked up with about 60 days worth of meals and water. The only thing I seen to have misplaced is my emergency radio. It might be in the boat.

It seems pretty bad for you people on the East Coast. I keep hearing New York is getting hammered.

Comment

Not much different here. I've been working outside a lot and still have 4 projects to complete not including the vegetable garden and making a pergola . Still chat with the neighbors, but at a distance of 6 Ft. or more.

Comment

We had our first instacart delivery today. We would not have used this service if it wasn't for covid 19. It worked out pretty good, imo.

Comment

Thought I'd reactivate this thread. Two things I'm doing (1) Not wearing makeup. Only people that see me mostly are DH and next-door neighbor. Don't think either one cares. (2). Letting my hair grow. (Not by choice). I'd been considering doing that, so now is time to try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X