Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

A bit early for this, but either way, Advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Happy Holidays to all.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Holidays to all.
        Luanne

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Really, I'm not into holidays with the exception of 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day. I like these because they are in the warm months. Maybe if the other holidays were in the summer they would be better. Maybe I should move to Florida.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I missed Hanukkah, but I hope it was happy to those who celebrated.

DH was just saying that he did not feel like it was Christmastime yet this year, and I had to agree. I think for me it because I am doing the vast majority of my shopping online and I'm not seeing the decorations and hearing the music in the stores. But then again, I hate the crowded stores...

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I missed Hanukkah, but I hope it was happy to those who celebrated.

DH was just saying that he did not feel like it was Christmastime yet this year, and I had to agree. I think for me it because I am doing the vast majority of my shopping online and I'm not seeing the decorations and hearing the music in the stores. But then again, I hate the crowded stores...
            Jacki

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
              M. Henley

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what it is? I feel the same way. But, I've been an early internet adopter/shopper from the beginning. So, I'm not sure. I just know I'm not feeling it this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jackio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what it is? I feel the same way. But, I've been an early internet adopter/shopper from the beginning. So, I'm not sure. I just know I'm not feeling it this year.

Comment

Geeze! I forgot to wish JLB a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

M. Henley

Comment

Shame on you Melvin - wait, who is JLB - is he that guy that makes speakers ?

Happy Holidays to all TS4M's members !

Comment

JLB too.

Comment

Hope everyone has a Happy and safe holiday season
                        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                            Shame on you Melvin - wait, who is JLB - is he that guy that makes speakers ?

Happy Holidays to all TS4M's members !
                            No, the guy with the Bubbland ranch!
                            M. Henley

Comment

Working...
                            X