Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELEASING TIMESHARE reservation soon. Anyone wish to "grab" it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELEASING TIMESHARE reservation soon. Anyone wish to "grab" it?

Send me a private message (PM) if interested in coordinating a grab.

Wyndham Santa Barbara
    1301 South Ocean Boulevard
    Pompano Beach FL 33062
    954-941-5566

Arrival Date: Jul 23, 2016 Departure Date: Jul 30, 2016
    Room Type: 1 Bedroom Deluxe Square Footage: 1200
    Occupancy (Max./Priv.) 6/4 Full Kitchen 2 Baths

Santa Barbara Resort and Yacht Club offers a vacation in a quiet area on the famous Florida Gold Coast. With easy access to the beach across the street, you can enjoy all the sun and sand for which the area is renowned. Enjoy the “Venice of America” while cruising along South Florida’s Intracoastal waterways in a water taxi or visit the Discovery Center in downtown Fort Lauderdale. These are just a few of the countless area attractions. Also enjoy fine restaurants, shopping, and major sporting events, all within a short distance.

Robert

Wow! That's a big 1-bedroom.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

SAME SIZE as 2br.
      Robert

Comment

the one bedroom units there are great

Comment

That unit is pretty much split in two to accommodate 6. There's 2 entrances. One into the huge master bedroom/bath area which includes a king bed plus sleep sofa. The other into the living/dining/kitchen area which which also has a sleep sofa. This area also has a bathroom.
          RESORT2ME
          Last edited by RESORT2ME; 05-19-2016, 11:17 PM. Reason: edit signature
          Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
            That unit is pretty much split in two to accommodate 6. There's 2 entrances. One into the huge master bedroom/bath area which includes a king bed plus sleep sofa. The other into the living/dining/kitchen area which which also has a sleep sofa. This area also has a bathroom.
            I stand corrected. I understand one of those entrances has been done away with since we occupied. The unit still occupies 6, 4 privately.
            Robert

Comment

Just cancelled our 3 Wyndham Santa Barbara reservations for July 2016. Anyone wanting one, start checking Wyndham to "grab" it.
              Robert

Comment

Working...
              X