Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "no limit'" resort condos for under $3oo per week

PM Me and let's talk.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Right now is the US:

491 resorts (3630 available units)

PM me for specific resorts and areas.

Have a nice day and have a nice stay.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

"no limit'" resort condos for under $3oo per week

Originally posted by JLB View Post
      PM Me and let's talk.
      "no limit'" resort condos for under $3oo per week

doesn't quite sound free to me? guess I don't travel in the same circles
      ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
        doesn't quite sound free to me? guess I don't travel in the same circles
        I believe the topic header mighta gotten altered.

To clarify, this is for a FREE transfer of a timeshare week with a low annual fee, so as to gain access to unlimited RCI Last Calls, and occasional specials, such as the recent $209/week deal.

"Forum: Freebies

Post your freebie stuff here including anything you are giving away or something you may find that others may be interested in Including an unwanted Timeshare."

Comment

Working...
        X