Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web-to-Print: I want to create my ecommerce store and I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web-to-Print: I want to create my ecommerce store and I need help!

Hi all,

I'm new here. Some months ago, I acquired an HP Latex printer. Now I want to grow my business and recieve more orders by entering to the world of web-to-print and ecommerce. I consider that growing online is an absolute priority. However, I am not an expert.
    A friend of mine told me that the best platform to develop an ecommerce store is Shopify. Has somebody here created its printing e-shop with Shopify? Could you tell me what applications you use to recieve the files from your clients? How was your experience? Are there any other platforms that can help me to develop my ecommerce website?

Thank you!

Originally posted by Coilavana View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new here. Some months ago, I acquired an HP Latex printer. Now I want to grow my business and recieve more orders by entering to the world of web-to-print and ecommerce. I consider that growing online is an absolute priority. However, I am not an expert.
    A friend of mine told me that the best platform to develop an ecommerce store is Shopify. Has somebody here created its printing e-shop with Shopify? Could you tell me what applications you use to recieve the files from your clients? How was your experience? Are there any other platforms that can help me to develop my ecommerce website?

Thank you!
    i had a shopoify account I had sales but along came a lot of fraud purchases, i found selling on Amazon eBay and facebook was better
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

In my printing business experience, we initially considered Shopify but chose WooCommerce for our WordPress website. It provided flexibility and customization options that suited our specific needs. We also integrated it with file upload plugins to receive print files from customers.

Additionally, when it comes to growing your online presence and fine-tuning your advertising campaigns, tools like AdSpy can be invaluable. They help in identifying campaign targets, conducting niche research, and keeping tabs on your competitors' advertising strategies. It's a handy resource for enhancing your online marketing efforts.
      Saitama
      Last edited by Saitama; 12-16-2023, 02:19 PM.

Comment

thank you guys for the answers! I followed your advice

Comment

You're welcome! Shopify is indeed a popular choice for creating ecommerce stores, and it's user-friendly.

When it comes to receiving files from clients, you might want to explore Shopify apps like "File Upload" or "UploadKit." They can help streamline the process.

Also, since you're considering growing online, you might find strategies like International link building beneficial. It can be a powerful way to reach a global audience and boost your online presence. Best of luck with your ecommerce journey!
          Saitama
          Last edited by Saitama; 12-01-2023, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X