This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new Hot Tub!

I thank you all for coming, Please feel free to check the site out. Ken is the owner of the site and was nice enough to allow us to have this site for our little playground.

As some of you already Know I was one of the Administrators at tstips, I have also been a member and still am of www.tugbbs.com for many years. I am also a moderator on http://www.timesharetalk.co.uk/ , Most of the moderators here are also helping out on Tug and on Timesharetalk.

We have great plans for this site to grow. It will take time but I know we can do it. So Just as before I ask , Look at the site and tell us what to do. This is your site free to use, We are all members and because of both Tug and Tips we are now experts in timesharing, Help us grow so we can make others experts too.

To go to the timeshare site go to www.timeshareforums.com this will open up a new home page.

Frank

Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I would also like to add that if you would like to help out in a certain area, to email me so you can get that area before it gets taken. We are now looking for moderators to help run this site.

Thank You

Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Just joined. Looking forward to Timeshare Forums. com.

Comment

I'm here and hoping this time we do it right.

Comment

What a great avitar, Tony. Let's hope we do it right this time and that the ball keeps rolling but I will keep reading TUG and TStips too. I can always decide later where I want to spend most of my time. Wishing you luck and start executing those plans that you and Scott had in mind. They were great plans. Emmy

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank

We are all members and because of both Tug and Tips we are now
            "experts" in timesharing, Help us grow so we can make others experts too.

Frank

Now, finally, I know who to go to for some techie questions! A little humor there Frank!
            ~ Do What I Say, Not What I Do! ~

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg
              I'm here and hoping this time we do it right.

Same old Tony.
              Syd

Comment

PBS TV Windsor Castle

The film and documentary makers have again come up with an excelent program.Starting last Wednesday 15 th February a three part series,based in the worlds largest inhabited castle Windsor Castle one of the homes of
                Queen Elizabeth.
                Prince Phillip does some of the narative and several shots of The Boss are there.Preperations are shown for Banquets and many other events,the staff
                number some 300 !!
                check your loacal PBS schedules for timing on 22 February and 1 st March.
                Hope you enjoy it.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X