Clear All

• We have lost another member/moderator

I just found out we lost Lisa C Mckeown from Covid
    https://www.facebook.com/lisa.c.mckeown

https://www.timeshareforums.com/foru.../98-SOS8260456
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Scott

Comment

Sad to see people still dying from this virus. I have a trip booked to Mexico in October. Starting to have second thoughts.
      Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

RIP
        Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

oh no!

Comment

So sorry and sad.

Comment

My step daughter lost her husband yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                My step daughter lost her husband yesterday.
                Sorry to hear that, How old was he, and was it from Covid
                Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Covid and health problems. He was around 50.

Comment

Sorry to see of passing's listed here. Getting my booster as soon as it is available.
                    Don

Comment

Originally posted by vintner View Post
                      Sorry to see of passing's listed here. Getting my booster as soon as it is available.
                      Same here.
                      “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

I thought the worse was over. Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by vintner View Post
                          I have had a neighbor die early on with Covid, as well as a political colleague. They were both put on a ventillator way too early, and never came off of it. Both of their wives also got it but recovered without hospitalization. One of the wives was exposed in her job as a realtor and before she knew she had it, the four of them travelled in the same car to a restaurant about 30 miles away, and they think the others were exposed due to that car trip. Another friend of mine and his wife both had Covid recently and both were hospitalized, but not on a ventilator, and both are now recovered. They both, particularly the wife had other medical complications, and they give a lot of the credit to their doctor who agreed to put them on a cocktail of theraputics including Ivermectin, hydrocloraquin, and regeneron that are controversial with some in the medical community.

I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine myself and from things I read about the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer), I am glad that J&J is the one I chose. It does not require a booster. The boosters also concern me due to two high ranking FDA officials resigning over the political pressure on FDA to approve the boosters.
                          Carolinian
                          Super Moderator
                          Last edited by Carolinian; 09-07-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. Our community just lost a Jewish leader/ and lawyer who was so well thought of. He was fully vaccinated and still got the new strain. I don't understand. I'm fully vaccinated too. I just don't go anywhere .
                            In all my years of traveling I chose for the very first time to cancel my trip to Las Vegas where I had tix to Summerslam.I was worried about the heat as I was having troouble breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian View Post
                              I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine myself and from things I read about the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer), I am glad that J&J is the one I chose. It does not require a booster. The boosters also concern me due to two high ranking FDA officials resigning over the political pressure on FDA to approve the boosters.
                              That is not totally accurate. J&J was released much later than the other 2, and so the longer term results aren't known yet. J&J didn't come in with as high of a rate as the others, so likely will need the booster once more data is in.
                              Don

Comment

Working...
                              X