Grand daughter in the hospitial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand daughter in the hospitial

My four month old gd had open heart surgery yesterday. Things went well but last night there were some complications. Please pray for her.

Thanks

Bill

i PRAY FOR THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I can’t imagine how hard this is. Prayers for her and your family

Comment

Praying for a complete recovery!

Maria

Comment

Praying for the baby and your family.
          God Bless her with a complete recovery.
          Jacki

Comment

Best wishes for her recovery.

Comment

My heart literally goes out to your Granddaughter. May she get well soon. Best to your family as well.
              Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Prayers.
                M. Henley

Comment

You are ALL in our thoughts and prayers. Think positive................best wishes.
                  Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Milani did open her eyes and responded to our voices. That was good. The hardest thing for us is to see her with huge stitches on her chest and the many tubes and monitors connected to her. Seeing this was a real tear jerker. We drove to Seattle's Children's Hospital and spent the day with the kids. We took them on a walk and found a taco truck so we decided to have taco's. It was a beautiful day in Seattle.

Milani is my seventh grand child so I call her Seven. I usually see her every day as my son bought the property next door and they live here until we are done remodeling their house. Seven is very relaxed when I'm holding her. I can tell because she seems to always take a number two when I have her, lol.

The operation was open heart to patch a hole between the ventricles that didn't close. The complication was her heart slowed down to where she had seizures that first night. Last night all went well. I was texted this morning to let me know things seem to be going well. We were going to drive back to Seattle today but I guess we will wait until we are asked instead.

Comment

Looks like the worst is behind her. Next is rehab but being so young she should bounce right back before you know it
                        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I'm so glad to hear she has improved. I hope you'll have her home quickly!
                          Prayers continue.
                          Jacki

Comment

Oh gosh, how crazy stressful. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Comment

I hope all is well. That's must be so stressful.

Comment

Working...
                              X