Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon

I was a bit mad at Amazon last year because of a purchase that went sideways. Amazon should have refunded this as the mess up was under $30 and they were wrong. Anyway, for the last 18 months I really didn't buy much off Amazon. I was using ebay for some purchases but mostly to sell stuff I didn't need anymore. Then last week I realized I was still paying for Prime and had free shipping. So I started buying stuff off Amazon again. I used the link.

My newest hangout is Harbor Freight. I can't believe how much stuff I bought. I need a couple of more things like a new motorcycle jack. I use a block of wood with a pole to lift the bike but today I wrenched my left shoulder while trying to set the bike up to change tires. I got a little worried because of the heart dealio so I went home and now I want a jack and I have a 20% off coupon at Harbor Freight.

My husband loves Harbor Freight. They intice him in with free items, and he always finds something he can use while there.

Amazon is my go-to place. I hate shopping and love 2 day delivery.
    I, too, always use the link. It doesn’t cost anything to help keep this site running.
    Jacki

Comment

I've bought a lot in the past from Harbor Freight, but I stay away from them now, because I have found that I never used a sizeable percentage of the things I bought from them.

Comment

When I buy at Harbor Freight, I go to the store. I wonder around, need this, don't need that, etc. The 20% or 25% coupons for special days are always handy.
        The tent sales are always interesting. The 'manager specials' boxes are often good prices.
        Don

Comment

I joined the Harbor Freight inside track club for two years. The membership cost about $40. but they give you a $10 gift card so really it cost about $30. I get early access to the tent sale, manager discounts and inside track coupons on a bunch of stuff. This next weekend, probably March 31, there is a 25% off coupon. The receipts are emailed to you so you can keep track of the stuff you buy. My wife put the kybosh on my Harbor Freight fun until I pay off the $700 for the stuff I already bought. I asked her if she liked the Yukon Stainless steel tumbler I bought her for $650.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
            I've bought a lot in the past from Harbor Freight, but I stay away from them now, because I have found that I never used a sizeable percentage of the things I bought from them.
            Same here, I used to buy a ton, In fact they used to have there reps call you with super deals when that stoped I believe my ordering stopped as well
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

So I have been buying a crap load of stuff on Amazon through the link dealio.

Comment

I have already bought from amazon with any

Comment

Originally posted by John Corner View Post
                  I have already bought from amazon with any
                  Please use the links on this site to take you to Amazon, The site gets a percentage from your purchase

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post

Please check out this detailed Leanbean review and use the links on this site to take you to Amazon, The site gets a percentage from your purchase
                    That's pretty neat. I'll do that too, Frank. Gotta support what you like, right?
                    JackSid
                    Last edited by JackSid; 05-24-2022, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I continue to use Amazon regularly through this site. However, yesterday I had my first negative encounter with their customer service. I received a text that an item was delivered, at the exact time it was supposed to be in the process of being delivered. However, wherever it went was not at my house! Heading out on a cruise tomorrow and wanted it for the cruise. Customer service gave me a royal runaround, saying among other things that it might have been that the person doing the deliveries accidentally pushed the button, even as he said exactly where it was being delivered (duh). They essentially had no explanation, could not get me another one in time, but how about if I waited until 9 oclock tonight to make a decision...I said again I was leaving at 6am tomorrow....They weren't even particularly nice about it. Did I want to look into it with their delivery service, she asked. I said, couldn't you look into it, and she said no. The item did not arrive, I cancelled it. They suggest that if it comes in while I am away, I contact them afterward to make arrangements to return it. Okay. Still, I am on my way to get something else for my daughter on Amazon...incorregeable!

Comment

Originally posted by grest View Post
                        I continue to use Amazon regularly through this site. However, yesterday I had my first negative encounter with their customer service. I received a text that an item was delivered, at the exact time it was supposed to be in the process of being delivered. However, wherever it went was not at my house! Heading out on a cruise tomorrow and wanted it for the cruise. Customer service gave me a royal runaround, saying among other things that it might have been that the person doing the deliveries accidentally pushed the button, even as he said exactly where it was being delivered (duh). They essentially had no explanation, could not get me another one in time, but how about if I waited until 9 oclock tonight to make a decision...I said again I was leaving at 6am tomorrow....They weren't even particularly nice about it. Did I want to look into it with their delivery service, she asked. I said, couldn't you look into it, and she said no. The item did not arrive, I cancelled it. They suggest that if it comes in while I am away, I contact them afterward to make arrangements to return it. Okay. Still, I am on my way to get something else for my daughter on Amazon...incorregeable!
                        I have had items showed delivered and I did not get it until a day later. You can blame you mail person, They most likely wanted to go home or did not have any other deliveries in your area. The best is when I do a pick up request and I get an email saying your item was picked up thank you for using USPS.com, but yet I am looking right at the items that were so called picked up. The mail person had to many stops and excluded me but scanned there sheet to show they came to get the items

Comment

Working...
                        X