This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help the site. Use the link to amazon

It took forever but I got the Amazon banners up. The site only gets money if you buy using the link from this site. We get about 4% of what you buy and it takes 90 days to process, With the cost of the 36 domain names coming due next month every little bit helps. Last time I did a 3 year renewal to get a discount but that still cost about $800. Some of you used Fatwallet and are still using, You are getting cash back when you shop. We just get the first $5 as long as you spent $20. I hope you got more than that with all the savings and cash back. I have gotten over $1000 in 3 years time not to mention the discount codes there.
    Myself and Len have worked for months trying to figure out why the google adsense still is not working. We gave it another try the last few days and I even broke the site for a few hours. I think Len found the code error I did wrong. We will see if it works in a few days since it takes a few days to work but it looks like the spot is open on the top of the page which is what it should be.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Or, you in lieu of using the links, you can simply make an equivalent cash donation to help keep the site operating. That's what I prefer.
    “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

I see fatwallet, but not amazon banner. I'm using iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaH View Post
        I see fatwallet, but not amazon banner. I'm using iPhone.
        I do not think I set up banner ads to display on a mobile phone. Then again I did not do anything not to. It may just be set up that the mobile ap when Ken did, he made sure there would be no banner ads.

Comment

Hate to say it, but I don't see any Amazon banners?

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
            Hate to say it, but I don't see any Amazon banners?
            See if you have an ad blocker installed if you do allow ads on this site

Comment

I see both ads with Firefox. Unfortunately my wife just made an Amazon purchase a few days ago, but there will probably be another one before too long.

Comment

I see the fatwallet link, but I don't see an Amazon banner either?
                Jacki

Comment

Oh, I see it on the homepage! I never go to the home page, I just go right to the forums page and click on new posts. There is a small fatwallet banner in the upper left corner of that page. Any chance of getting the Amazon banner put on that page also?
                  My daughter and daughter in law order from Amazon all the time. I will ask them to go through the site to get to Amazon. Do they have to join TS4Ms to be able to click through?
                  Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
                    Oh, I see it on the homepage! I never go to the home page, I just go right to the forums page and click on new posts. There is a small fatwallet banner in the upper left corner of that page. Any chance of getting the Amazon banner put on that page also?
                    My daughter and daughter in law order from Amazon all the time. I will ask them to go through the site to get to Amazon. Do they have to join TS4Ms to be able to click through?

They do not have to be TS4ms members. I will ask Len to see if he can do it. After breaking the site the other day I do not trust myself.

Comment

So, if I already have a prime membership with Amazon, this will still work and give Timeshareforums 4%, if I use the link?

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
                        So, if I already have a prime membership with Amazon, this will still work and give Timeshareforums 4%, if I use the link?
                        I just clicked thru the banner and it welcomes me as usual on Amazon. Seems simple
                        Pat
                        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
                          Yes

Comment

This page only shows the Fat Wallet at the top of the page but the home page shows a big Amazon banner plus an ad on the right side of the page. It also shows the little Fat Wallet banner at the top. Seen with IE.

Comment

OK, found it on the Home page. I agree with the others that if there is a way to put it on the forums page too, it is much more likely to be noticed.

Comment

Working...
                              X