Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Like the new News & Current Events Forum?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Like the new News & Current Events Forum?

We are trying to decide if this is needed or if topics that would go in this forum belong elsewhere... Majority decides the fate of the forum.

Originally posted by katmandu
    In a word YES. I like current events and have already posted there.

I do not want to sway anyone's vote but I would like to post my logic
    IMO If the news is not fit for the tub then it can go into the Cafe. If the news is political then it should go into politics. If it is sports it goes into sports. If it is Music and TV it goes in Music and TV. I think that all topics are covered by the 5 forums. I do not want to take away from the existing forums.

Does this make sense or am I wrong? I would like to know what your opinions are.

Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

There is little contest that Sports or Specific news or current events topics that fit in other topics belong in those forums. However, we just defined the forum descriptions for what belongs in the hottun and the Cafe as follows.

Fern did not position her forum for new and current events.

So, the question boils down to should other News and Current events be placed in a current events forum or the Hot Tub.

Big Frank's Hot Tub
      Come and Join us in the Roman Bath or just come in and crash the Toga Party. It's a fun place to hang out and Play. Talk about anything you like, Just don't make Bubbles.

Fern's Cafe
      This is a place where you can share your family's life with us, the triumphs and problems. Our circle of friends is so varied here that somebody probably has "been there" and can help. So post your Happy Birthdays, achievements, honors, troubles, or problems here.

Comment

I keep getting a message that says I haev not posted in a few days. So her is my post. I voted nutral but I have changed my mind and will VOTE to say KEEP IT!

Comment

Ken something is wrong with this thread. I am showing that Vacationeers post is coming is showing up as today's post when it was posted 2 days ago. If you need to see what I am talking about physically delete my post to bring it back to the way it was.
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank
            Ken something is wrong with this thread. I am showing that Vacationeers post is coming is showing up as today's post when it was posted 2 days ago. If you need to see what I am talking about physically delete my post to bring it back to the way it was.
            There is not a problem... every time a person votes it comes back to the top...

Comment

I voted against it because it is not current news very long so people may not look there often. I had to find it first before I wanted to vote.

Comment

Working...
              X