Did not get "daily email notification" overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not get "daily email notification" overnight

I did not get my daily notifications of the threads I subscribe to, which is all threads I post on.

Anyone else have this problem....
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Also received a private message and did ot get the email notification.

Edit. I checked all my settings and they were as before....so what's up?
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

I am in VA on a touchpad. I have a feeling it is the Firewall blocking it. I do not know if they will be open when I get back so this may have to wait for me to get back. If we continue to have trouble with the firewall I may have to remove it'
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I have had the same problem for a few days now since we had the data base error problem when posting.
        John

Comment

Well then it is the Fire wall- it is a blocking all emails thinking it maybe a spammer. I will call tomorrow if I get a chance before driving back. Once they fix this I believe this will keep spammers from robbing emails and sending them out from our site.
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Thanks Frank, I am sure it can wait until you return.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

I am getting my messages overnight around 2am

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                I am getting my messages overnight around 2am
                I did not get mine again overnight. I usually get them at 2 am eastern as well.
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

I am still not getting my notifications….going to go and reset everything but no overnight and no PM notification

EDIT - I just reset notifications to instant via email….lets see if that works.

and could it have anything to do with this setting? The standard/last one is checked off.

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
                  Basic Editor - A simple text box
                  * Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls
                  When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                  X