Lost formatting ability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost formatting ability.

For the last few days I haven't had formatting tools - the bolding, italics tool bar is missing and the emoticons or the ability to quote another post are visible but don't work.

The posting permissions read -

BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    [VIDEO] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

Anyone else having problems ?

Carol, the permissions you have are OK- the same as mine and I have all the formatting tools working. I've looked and cannot find anything that would cause that problem for you.

Comment

I can't get here from Firefox at all. No problems with IE or chrome.
      Lawren
      ------------------------
      There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
      - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I will try another search engine perhaps.

Another strange occurrence is that when I search for the forum, I am not directed straight here. Instead I get -

FileStore72.info - Your Free File Hosting

Home Contact Us Proceed next Privacy Rules

Resource is missing
        File with specified ID not found. It may have been removed for breaking the rules.

(which I have just looked up and is described as a malicious redirect infection) seems I have some work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
          Anyone else having problems ?

Carol, the permissions you have are OK- the same as mine and I have all the formatting tools working. I've looked and cannot find anything that would cause that problem for you.
          Thanks Tony.

I'm logged into a public computer and whilst I have all the formatting features available here, I used IE to search (Bing) for timeshareforums and was taken straight to the FileStore72.info site. If I go back to (Bing) and start again I get straight through to the site on the second and third attempts, just the same as my home computer (Chrome/using google).

When I use my Windows Phone to search for Ts4ms I also get directed to FileStore72.info site on my first attempt.

Could the problem be with the Forum rather than my computer, phone and public access point?
          CarolF
          Last edited by CarolF; 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I really don't know if we still have our firewall, but if we do, that could be a problem or maybe the change in our site IP might also be a temporary problem.

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
              I can't get here from Firefox at all. No problems with IE or chrome.
              I have no problems using Firefox---have you upgraded ?

Comment

Try refreshing the webpage by pressing CTRL and F5.

Comment

Originally posted by somerville View Post
                  Try refreshing the webpage by pressing CTRL and F5.
                  Ha, I have dancing bananas and formatting, all is well with my world. Thanks Somerville.

I had a look at the vBulletin Forum and found -

My site has twice been hacked and redirect to http:// filestore72.info/download.php?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...lestore72-info
                  CarolF
                  Last edited by CarolF; 02-13-2014, 07:35 AM. Reason: disabled filestore72 link

Comment

Working...
                  X