Home Owners Association Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Owners Association Threads?

I'm not seeing the HOA threads board. I should be on both CMVs and BGs, but I can't find either of them. And I just still confused by the new format?

And thanks for getting the Community area threads all back together -- found it very disturbing when Big Frank's and the G & A Cafe had something between them!

Click on the Forums tab and keep scrolling down. They are there - just further down the page than they used to be.
    Phyllis

Comment

Originally posted by pittle View Post
      They are there - just further down the page than they used to be.
      I've gone all the way to the bottom of the page and even checked in the "members only Forums" thinking they might have been moved, still not finding them.

Comment

I think Frank may have not got around to restting the forum permissions for each of these. The permissions around these are complicated as he needs to make sure the group leaders are still in place and then set the permissions so only members of each HOA can see the HOA to which the belong and no others. Frank will get to it, but you may need to remind him every now and then!

Comment

Originally posted by Quarterbore View Post
          Frank will get to it, but you may need to remind him every now and then!
          Okay, I'll whine about it again if I can't see them in a month or so. Or did you mean to poke Frank directly?

Comment

I did not know about having to set the permishions on the HOA forums. Might be a problem since I do not know who each member is and I may have to let them in one at a time. Am I correct Ken? Or can I treat it as a user group somehow and it will know who the old members are?
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I've had access to the CMV homeowners forum for a good long while now -- and although that's listed as an open forum, I also have access to a bunch more homeowner's groups that are supposedly private. What I don't have is access to the BG homeowner's forum. Is there one still?

Comment

The permissions seem a bit strange, but I made a change to yours---see if it works now. Yes there is a Bluegreen forum.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                  The permissions seem a bit strange, but I made a change to yours---see if it works now.
                  Still not seeing it. Last time I noticed it wasn't there I was going to ask whoever moderates there, but I couldn't remember who that was. Boca Bum, maybe?

Comment

Working...
                  X