Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2012 Upgrade - wow what a nightmare!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2012 Upgrade - wow what a nightmare!

Hi everybody and welcome to the other side!

Please note that we have upgraded the site and for now many of the forums are locked down as the upgrade path used caused teh forum permissions to get all messed up. To allow the site to be turned back on as soon as possible I made a decision to simply lock everybody out of these special group forums until Frank is able to go through and reset the permissions.

The new software removed a lot of stuff we had and the only way that old stuff can be readded is by recoding it and putting it back onto the site. I honestly do not know what the future holds for some of that stuff but Frank and I will try to do what we can to bring new stuff back to the site once we get the forum back up and running.

Please report any problems you see with the site here and Frank or I will try to work to address the issues. We will also be trying to make the site look better too but cosmetics need to wait for us to get the basics working again first!

I see the new member, Elijah is a spammer. You may need to do something that makes signing up more difficult to weed out the spammers, hackers, etc.

Comment

Can we get our GPR HOA forum back? It went poof with the upgrade and it hasn't made it back yet. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work. We really do appreciate it, and missed our community desperately when we couldn't get on!

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
          Thanks for all your hard work. We really do appreciate it, and missed our community desperately when we couldn't get on!
          So true, Mary.

Facebook did help but not as convenient or easy to read and/or reply to.

Comment

Working...
          X