Voip in timeshares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip in timeshares

I think there would be a forum on this but cannot find.

I don't ever remember it as a topic-tho it may have been discussed in another topic. A quick search showed several other topics that it was mentioned in.

Comment

On a related note - one of the timeshares in Grand Cayman simply has a cell phone in each unit, no land-lines. You purchase a SIM card for your stay. Interesting idea, and it seemed to be working well for them.

Comment

A couple of times, when traveling out of the US and staying at a location with in-room LAN, I have hooked up my Vonage and used that to make calls back to the state.

As that is my business number it has helped with staying in contact and dealing with clients, while avoiding overseas charges. Also nice because that means that incoming business calls come straight to me. As far as the caller is concerned it the same as if I were sitting in my office.
        “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
          On a related note - one of the timeshares in Grand Cayman simply has a cell phone in each unit, no land-lines. You purchase a SIM card for your stay. Interesting idea, and it seemed to be working well for them.
          I"ve heard about that with many resorts now in Mexico, DR etc...

Comment

Working...
          X